• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Luka Doncic

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So that's it? We all become Dallas fans too while the Cavs suck for a few years? Because i think I am on board with that, lol

Duh..................

Let's hope we get Zion to complete the Trio..(If we can't get zion ofcourse)

He's just fun to watch, and I think he and Porzingas will mesh really well. I'm also pulling for Milwaukee out of the east because of the Greeg Freak.

Better than seeing the same retread players and franchises we've been watching for the last half-decade or so....

Tbh, he is more entertaining in highlights than he is for a full game.

I'm going to Wizards-Mavs on Wednesday. I cannot wait to see this beast play.

I’ve seen A LOT of great NBA players in person. Jason Kidd and LeBron both have vision that is at another level. They control an entire game with their passing.

Luka is on that level. Will post pictures later, but damn, just incredible.

http://imgur.com/a/mEDcBCR

Last edited:
Really wish I had gone to see Wizards-Mavs, big oversight. Next year I guess, tickets going to be more expensive then.

Anyone have insight into why the Mavs as a team have been stinking it up the last couple of weeks? It looked for a while like they might make a run at the 8th seed or something. Realize they traded away a lot of their best players, maybe that's all it is.

Of course the weather is supposed to blizzard in Denver tomorrow, the one day I was going to drive up. Now I'll have to wait until Thursday, game day. As it's finally getting warmer here.

But now Luka is hurt and could miss the game. Fml. My first live NBA game since like 2008. C'mon man.

edit- I think Luka will play even though he was terrible last game.

Last edited:
Of course the weather is supposed to blizzard in Denver tomorrow, the one day I was going to drive up. Now I'll have to wait until Thursday, game day. As it's finally getting warmer here.

But now Luka is hurt and could miss the game. Fml. My first live NBA game since like 2008. C'mon man.

edit- I think Luka will play even though he was terrible last game.

Musta been a fun game to watch. Too bad Joker ruined Luka's game winner.

Am I the only one that has Suzanne Vega playing in my head every time I see this thread?

Am I the only one that has Suzanne Vega playing in my head every time I see this thread?

Maybe. Maybe I'm the only one thinking of Luka's mom every time I see this thread.

delonte-west-about-to-unretire-after-seeing-luka-doncics-mom-35246106.png

Imagine Luka and Jokic on the same team. Defense might be bad, but they'd be unstoppable offensively. The two-man game between them would be ridiculous.

Imagine Luka and Jokic on the same team. Defense might be bad, but they'd be unstoppable offensively. The two-man game between them would be ridiculous.

Defense wouldn't be have to be bad because you could fill out most of the rotation with big 3&D wings. Could actually have a rotation with no players under 6'8" if you wanted to. Crazy.

It was incredible. A 5 hour drive ended up taking 10 hours because of the roads but it was worth it.

I called the whole game too before it started. I said Luka was going to dunk on someone and that Nuggets will win on a game winner. I lost my mind on the Luka dunk. It was so cool seeing him play in person. And I'm glad Nuggets won because all my friends are Nugs fans.

Amazing game.

Dude is going to shit on the Cavs D today. Wish he would have declared one year later.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."