• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Arturas Gudaitis ● Olimpia Milano ● 2018/19 Best Plays & Highlights

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
He looks like a nice big but I don't see what he adds to the roster with Zizic, Nance, TT, Henson, and Chriss already on the roster. We already have pairing problems with all our bigs outside of Love. Adding another big that doesn't space the floor and isnt a stretch just creates more rotation problems to the roster.

Now if we let Chriss walk then trade TT and Henson in the summer, I would have no problem bring him in. We would still need a stretch 4/5 to add to the rotation but having a guy to be a 5th big for depth or push Nance to hone his skills to be more useful would be nice.

It would be nice to have a rim protector and a guy who can finish around the Rim. Collin gets the ball to Nance or Chriss at the rim and they look like it is the first time they ever saw a basketball when they are within 5 feet of the basket.

This guy is under contract overseas until 2021. He's not coming over. And honestly, he's not good enough.

Highlight reel doesn't really do a great job describing his game. His main translatable strengths are his foul drawing ability and offensive rebounding: he leads Euroleague in offensive rebound rate and in free throw attempt rate, and he knocks down >80% from the line. So in the NBA, he's a guy who could come off the bench and punish opponents who try to get away with playing a small-ball lineup. I don't think that would be very useful for us since we get pretty similar things from Zizic, who has a little more upside due to his age. But he would probably carve out a bench role somewhere if he chose to make the hop across the pond.

Reminds me a lot of Nevil Shed....

Better touch and higher basketball IQ...

Waiting for thw customary paul pierce comparison....

Looks like he broke (tore) something a couple months ago in his knee. He evidently has an NBA out clause in his contract.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."