• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Game Thread 2018-19 Season Game #82 | Cleveland Cavaliers vs Charlotte Hornets | April 9th, 2019

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Knew this year was going to be tough, glad its over.

So did Dan Gilbert tell AC that he wants him to call the Q the Fieldhouse now?

Sexton has worked out very well over the course of the season. Good basic building block moving forward.

Anything Clarkson can do in thos game to raise his potential trade value at all is fine by me.

As long as we trade him....

Reactions: JFT
Cavs look dead. No real movement off the ball.

Stauskas has had two impressively horrible dribble-drive attempts. Made it close to the basket on both attempts...just didn't manage to bring the ball with him.

Frye hitting that last 3 was a fitting way to end his career. I also like that it got Sexton his first double double with points and assists.

So desolate in this thread I feel like I should be lifting up and slamming down the wooden seats on either side of me.

Finally the Cavs get it right losing 10 straight to end the year to finish in a tie for 2nd to last place with the Suns. I still remember that buzzer winner vs Indiana that may end up costing us a spot in the draft should we lose the coin flip but hopefully not.

So the Cavs will be from 1 to 7 and instead of having about 17% chance to get #1 pick they have 14%. (This assumes Suns lose tonight).

I don't like the new format of course because we finished tie for 2nd worst record and we have less chance to get a top 3 pick than old format.

I don't ever foresee Cavs ever making the NBA Finals again but with the right pick this year they can actually be a playoff contender next year with a healthy Love.

Next year we lose our 1st round pick though if not in top 10.

We really need 1 more tank year but not sure we can pull it off to the same level as this year.

Really hope for learn how to draft in the late 1st (Houston pick) and the 2nd round. Need to find a gem like the Warriors did with Green.

I sure doubt it though.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."