• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Series 6: Indians@Mariners 4/15-4/17

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
So Perez has been really bad so far this year.

Behind the plate or at the plate. .275 OBP is good enough with his defense, but I don't watch every game so don't know if he has been bad at catching.

Behind the plate or at the plate. .275 OBP is good enough with his defense, but I don't watch every game so don't know if he has been bad at catching.

Whoops, I meant Oliver Perez the reliever. I haven't had a problem with Roberto or Plawecki as a catching duo this year.

Reactions: Lee
Whoops, I meant Oliver Perez the reliever. I haven't had a problem with Roberto or Plawecki as a catching duo this year.

So you define giving up 1 run an inning in 7 appearances as bad?

Man, who can live up to your high standards?

Got so caught up on the Clippers comeback vs GS and then doing drunk taxes that I forgot to check in on the end of this game. Just looked now and relieved to see we held on

Edwin Encarnacion batting .298 with 5 HR's remember him ???????????

Edwin Encarnacion batting .298 with 5 HR's remember him ???????????

Traded him for Santana who is hitting .400 with a 1.071 OPS, is three years younger, and is a far better defender and way more durable.

Not a bad move. I'd bet a fair wager that Santana ends up having a better overall season than EE.

Traded him for Santana who is hitting .400 with a 1.071 OPS, is three years younger, and is a far better defender and way more durable.

Not a bad move. I'd bet a fair wager that Santana ends up having a better overall season than EE.
Plus Edwin is rough around the edges in the field......last night was a good example. We are better off with Santana.

Went to the game last night, and if you think attendance at Indians games is embarrassing, you should have seen the crowd at T-Mobile Park. Of the 11,000 or so fans that were there, almost half were Indians fans.

Also, I’ve decided that Eric Stamets is the worst professional baseball player I’ve ever seen. Thank goodness he got optioned.

The way our pitchers just suddenly shit the bed this year is so bizarre.

Bieber looked dominant through the first and the first 2 outs of the second and now can't even throw a strike.

Edwin has been good for them.

Edit: I see this has been a hot topic. Lol.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."