• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Austin Carr Drinking Game

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Man Called X

Resident asshole
Reaction score
.Since we're a watchable team again, let's get this fixed back up.

Rules stay the same. One drink of beer is the standard unit of measure.
Hear the catchphrase, you drink.

"Throw the Hammer Down" = 1 Drink
"Get that weak stuff out of here" = 2 Drink
"Got himself a bird" = 1 Drink
"Random invented player nickname *ala the Jumpshooter, L-Train, etc* = 3 Drinks
"Deep in (Name of the Arena)" = 2 Drinks

Add whatever else you want, but I prefer to keep it simple so my liver doesn't get destroyed.

Last edited:
"If you dont succeed at first, try try again." (2)

"Further more young man." (Goes with) "Get that weak stuff outta here." (3)

"(Insert someones name) from deep, in the Q" (1)

151 or better decreases by 2?

I wouldn't trade FSN for anything... The one-sided commentating makes the game all the more enjoyable...

p.s.
Gonna get f*cked up watching this game... Good idea with the drinking game!!!

Great game! I would also include everytime he mentions the arena of which they are playing in.

Example, if you watched the Knicks game in Ny a couple weeks ago. He had to say "In the garden" no less than 35 times in that broadcast alone.

-Greg

Great stuff so far guys... and yes, I'm definitely angry that I decided to hit RCF after the game. ****.

Tonight AC was on top of his game on that one sequence in the third quarter when the Cavs worked it all the way around the perimeter, LBJ did the behind the back pass, Sasha passed it back, LBJ fumbled the ball and it somehow ended up with Sasha who drained the 3. Hearing AC excitedly recap that one heading into commercial break was pure bliss. I rewound that on my DVR at least 4 times.

Well I'm not allowed to drink yet so I'll be putting down shots of Mountin Dew or somthing like that. "Line em' up, Mom!" :chuckles:

hahahahaha this shit is funny

i should try this one time and see if i could even make it to half time, he says those lines every time, ull be ****ed up by the time the 1st quarter is over wit

Lets get those beers opened....

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/aGuCFE2AO-4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/aGuCFE2AO-4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Wah come on, I expected more response than this. Contribute people!

Sorry, consequently my liver just can't handle this type of punishment anymore.

I had the Philly broadcasters last night on NBA League Pass Broadband....

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."