• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Bryant to be suspended.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Heres more about kobe

NBC

The suspension was just the latest in a series of nastiness from Bryant ... although most of it has been directed at teammates.

The confrontation reportedly led to smashing of lights and damaging of a TV monitor belonging to the Lakers' flagship station in front of the visitors’ locker room.

Bryant was angry at Odom for supposedly botching a pick-and-roll that was to set up a three-point shot for Bryant that could have tied the game, the Post said.

The newspaper said as the pair got closer to the Lakers' dressing room, Bryant was yelling at Odom. Odom yelled back and that's when Bryant reportedly went after Odom. In doing so, The Post said Bryant kicked over the lights and a chair holding the TV monitor. The newspaper said Bryant’s security force of two quickly intervened and separated the pair.

The Post said they again exchanged heated words and challenges in the locker room and that the tension was so intense one of the security guys accompanied Odom to the back of the charter bus and sat nearby on the trip to the airport while the other sat in the front with Kobe, the last member of the Lakers to board.

i liked what he did, and i wish someone would start doing this on the cavs team, a player like newble hell even lebron.

when teams start making shots comfortably you wont win. once their is a little fear of the opposition you play a totally different game, thats why the bad boys were as good as they were.

so, even though the lakers will lose those 2 games i expect to see a different team

Theres a difference in playing aggressive than revenge. I don't mind players knocking someone on the ground if for going in the paint if it wasn't trying to purposely injure someone, but it's different when you elbow someone in the throat for payback. He wanted to hurt mike on purpose because he got hurt previously, that isn't what i want anyone on the cavs to do to other players.

do you want to win???

i listen to the sports talk out here in sac and watch the kings for the most part. the reason why they didnt go to the finals was because they were soft. its only revenge if someone does it first, and no im not condoning dirty play. all i want is a "mean streak" to this team.

I agree that you shouldn't be soft when you play basketball, But what miller did wasn't meant to hurt Kobe. Kobe then decided to get revenge and elbow miller in the throat on purpose, that isn't basketball. I don't mind knocking someone down with a hard foul to send a message that it won't be easy scoring down here, but if the foul(this case a level 2 flagrant) was just to get revenge because he accidently got elbowed in the head is wrong.

I believe basketball needs to be played aggressively, but this case is different. Again theres a different from being aggressive and being a baby. A real man won't act as he did, only childish people do what he did.
Kobe got hurt, big flippin deal! People that plays sports do get hurt, It's part of the game. You just get up and continue playing if you can, not try to take someones head off on purpose, That is against the rules for many many yrs.

he did act like a bitch after he got hit, it wasnt like miller had something agaisnt him.

Rape whistle

cavincali said:
he did act like a bitch after he got hit, it wasnt like miller had something agaisnt him.

exactly.... Accidents happen, it's alright to be mad and i understand that. But then to come back later just to hit the person that hit you is completely wrong.

I really would love to see a mean streak as you call it, but not in this way.

Yeah, I'm glad Kobe got his ass suspended. He had it coming to him.. that just wasn't right what he did.. at all?

I hate Kobe Bryant..

Plus he rapes people..

i think Kobe has something against white people.......

but yea what he did was stupid and if someone did it to him, he would moan and bitch about it for a whole month.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."