• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Glen you need some more donations?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RonG

All for one
Reaction score
Talk about make my jump out of my chair, I hit refresh then bam contact billing. I was like ooooooooooooooNOOOOOOOOOO

I am guessing it was the high volume of traffic that overloaded the server. I think we exceeded the bandwidth limit with everyone clicking refresh every two seconds.

ya I am sure that is what it was, I turned off all the avatars and sigs to reduce the bandwith I was using a week ago. Next year site needs to go to low bandwith mode. Offer still stand for Glen though.

While we always like donations this was not a billing problem. We were sending out too many emails an hour due to the high volume. Problem has been corrected and we shouldn't have any more trouble.

Glen works the phones better than Ferry. Got this baby running within minutes. :chuckles:

not gonna like I almost wish you had to pay for a membership here, it would weed out some rift raft and wouldn't get those other teams fans jumping on here to just talk smack.

I just thought i was banned and thought " It was bound to happen"

LOL talk about the most inopportune time, i went ballistic rofl

I'm looking at this on my cell phone so I thought it was referring to my cell phone bill

I stopped working right away and did nothing but contact our host. They were understanding enough to realize that this is the busiest day of the year on these forums and just gave us a warning. However they said if it happens again then a 100 dollar fee would occur.

So if you would like to help and donate to pay for future fees, or to purchase a better plan to prevent this from happening again, it would be great.

I can donate like 10 dollars. Link me!

I donated last week. I'm considering donating more, but I'm still waiting for the magical gold user name thing (and my 1000 rep points for the SI LeBron cover). ;)

No rush, Glen, I know you're busy. Just giving you a friendly reminder with all you've got on your plate I didn't want you to forget. :)

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."