• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2pac at the Celtics game

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Tupac spelled backwards is Caput. This is all part of his master plan. He is still alive, its an elaborate hoax that he has been planning since brith. Dont any of you fools know anything. It makes sense to go to a Celtics game though. Most Celtic fans are white, and he didnt think any white person would recognize him. Oh well, the gig is up. Tupac is alive and kicking.

If it's Tupac then someone should tell him that the tied bandana look is no longer in style and the trend now in the NBA is to have as many tattoos as your skin can allow, not to have them all removed. Also, he appears to have not aged at all. This guy has been 25 for 13 years now, incredible.

You guys are all idiots. He was dropped off by the UFO, i think bigfoot might have gotten off as well.

2Pac's not alive?

why are people still convinced Tupac is alive?

Because he is, you are not just not smart enough to realize this. Now, people who believe Elvis is still alive are just idiots, :D

Here's the actual picture for those too lazy to click the link.

tpac.jpg

I actually got a kick out of this and as mentioned above, was this taken five years before he died? Dude looks like he's 20.

Anyways, glad to see he never got rid of his Antoine Walker jersey :chuckles:

Plus, I know for a fact Pac wasn't at that game yesterday...

I caught a plane out to Cleveland late last evening,
To help my ni***s clean up some ni***s no longer breathing.
Lyrics from "Thug Luv."

The funniest part about this whole thing is he is wearing an antoine walker jersey, who has also been rumored to be still alive himself. Ironically, someone is claiming to have seen 2pac at an nba game before claiming to see antoine walker. :chuckles:

Last edited:
:shakehead

So glad this is at a Boston game and not here

its a marbury jersey. When toine was with the celtics champion and nike made the nba jerseys

its a marbury jersey. When toine was with the celtics champion and nike made the nba jerseys

Thanks for ruinin my joke, negative rep for you, although probably more jokes out there about starberry than antoine, lol

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."