• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Are we winning the series?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are we winning the series?

• Yes.

Votes: 114 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 38 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FeedTheBeast

Rookie
Reaction score
The question is in the topic. I don't want long explanations. Just answer the poll.

You should add a poll then.

And the answer is yes. hands down YES.

#1 i don't see a poll.

#2 What kind of a question is this on a Cavs forum?

I just want to see some support. I'm sick of seeing negative posts. :(

1 win tomorrow and Orlando actually has pressure to close us out in 6..

They don't want to come back for 7.. They can spit out all that chatter about game 7 in Boston and how close this series has been, but they don't want to play game 7 here..

Game 7 mode begins for the Cavs now...

We're fine..

Last edited:
It's out there, but you just gotta look for the positivity, man.

Check out the avatar and sig. Flourishing with positive signs. Also, with Jesse Jackson, Richard Pryor, and Denzel Washington holding it down, I've revived Black History month in May. Think of it as Christmas in July, but with the intent to piss off racists.

I don't know whether to be proud of how many faithful Cavs fans there are, or be embarrassed at how many people don't understand 96% of teams up 3-1 win the series. :dunno:

****. My mind tells me we have no chance, my heart tells me we can still do it. I guess that is why my heart always gets broken instead of my brain. :chuckles:

I don't know whether to be proud of how many faithful Cavs fans there are, or be embarrassed at how many people don't understand 96% of teams up 3-1 win the series. :dunno:

****. My mind tells me we have no chance, my heart tells me we can still do it. I guess that is why my heart always gets broken instead of my brain. :chuckles:
Yeah, but Giimme, you must realize-- you're always so damn negative as is....

So that feeling of negativity is just your default setting that is embedded within your skeletal structure... Just roll with it...Get naked, run down the street screaming, "I'm so negative, and I love it"....Embrace your negativity :thumbup:

Yeah, but Giimme, you must realize-- you're always so damn negative as is....

So that feeling of negativity is just your default setting that is embedded within your skeletal structure... Just roll with it...:thumbup:

I have just been negative since the deadline because it really bothered the hell outta me (and still is). I really believed if we added any significant piece we had it locked and if we didn't, we would be in a lot of trouble.

I am gonna pull a Windhorst and say I told you so. :tomato:

Hopefully I am a jinx...???

As far as the Tribe and Browns go right now, I don't understand how anyone with common sense can see them going anywhere anytime soon. The freaking Gladiators have a better shot at winning a title sooner than these 2 teams.

I was as positive as you can be back in 07 with the Tribe, but if I really don't think we can win, I will say it, as you already know. :chuckles:

I'll always believe in the Cavaliers. Balls to the wall is the best way to see what you are truly made of. The key to pulling this comeback is never to let up, not ever. Taking Game 5 and even Game 6 does not give you time to pause or hold back. To do this, the Cavs will have to work extremely hard and unleash that killer instinct we saw during the regular season.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."