• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Are we winning the series?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Are we winning the series?

• Yes.

Votes: 114 75.0%
  • No.

Votes: 38 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, but Giimme, you must realize-- you're always so damn negative as is....

So that feeling of negativity is just your default setting that is embedded within your skeletal structure... Just roll with it...Get naked, run down the street screaming, "I'm so negative, and I love it"....Embrace your negativity :thumbup:

LOL, I prefer to be called a realist. :chuckles:

If I think we are going to win, I will say it. I don't just be negative to be negative. I said all year long if we added one more piece we would dominate everybody easily. That is positive. :thumbup:

Gimme So Mo, why don't you give the Cavs some mo love.

I'll always believe in the Cavaliers. Balls to the wall is the best way to see what you are truly made of. The key to pulling this comeback is never to let up, not ever. Taking Game 5 and even Game 6 does not give you time to pause or hold back. To do this, the Cavs will have to work extremely hard and unleash that killer instinct we saw during the regular season.

Repped for your sweet avy

I still say there is no way, in any series, we can lose 4 out of 7 games with HC.

LETS DO THIS!!

Gimme So Mo, why don't you give the Cavs some mo love.

Because we are down 3-1 and just gave up 50% shooting.

If we win the series, I will be as happy as anyone. I will start a topic saying I was wrong and I am fool.

I hope I get to do that.

I don't know whether to be proud of how many faithful Cavs fans there are, or be embarrassed at how many people don't understand 96% of teams up 3-1 win the series. :dunno:

****. My mind tells me we have no chance, my heart tells me we can still do it. I guess that is why my heart always gets broken instead of my brain. :chuckles:

96% of the teams in this situation weren't the team with the best record in the league with two games left in their own building with the best player on Earth. I know you want us to win, and I know its hard to believe after what we've seen. Yet, I am going to quote a wise man with bad knees, "Well I guess there is only one thing left to do..."

96% of the teams in this situation weren't the team with the best record in the league with two games left in their own building with the best player on Earth. I know you want us to win, and I know its hard to believe after what we've seen. Yet, I am going to quote a wise man with bad knees, "Well I guess there is only one thing left to do..."

rub some vagisil on it and steal jobu's rum.

Barring a massive change in defensive philosophy or massive Orlando meltdown, it's over.

But i'll still be rooting my ass off.

Barring a massive change in defensive philosophy or massive Orlando meltdown, it's over.

But i'll still be rooting my ass off.

Agree.

The only way I see us winning this series is if Mike Brown would quit being so stubborn and switch it up on defense.

He hasn't changed yet, so the chances of the happening are slim.

I felt all along that the Cavs would lose a game at home and come back and win a game in Orlando. That hasn't been done yet so game 6 is it after the game 5 win tonight.

The Cavs have been right there in the 3 losses with 2 coming down to late tough shots by Orlando.
The time has now come where Mo Williams becomes closer to the Mo we saw all season long and players like Alston and Pietrus go back to the level they've been throughout their careers.

It's also time for Varejao to be more irritating and annoying than he's ever been and completely piss off Howard and throw him off his game.

Maybe a lot of us are crazy but I'm going to keep believing tonight is only the beginning of something special.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."