• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron Leaves Arena Without Talking to Media....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

brothers1759

Banned
Reaction score
Reported by Reghi and Brinda on WKNR.

Is this just a guy needing a break or should this worry Cavs fans heading into 2010?

Just asking....

dude's upset about losing, think he wants to answer a ton of questions about it? just frustrated, means nothing about going to NYC. c'mon man

BRON BRON just working the media like always

I thought they said on TNT he was staying with his mom tonight and not going with the team as well.

He addressed the team.

Probably pissed like we all are.

And INSTABAN for saying he's leaving in 2010.

I wouldnt have talked to anyone either if I were him or if i took jumpers all night

dude's upset about losing, think he wants to answer a ton of questions about it? just frustrated, means nothing about going to NYC. c'mon man

Not trying to be a dick....just asking what others read into this.

I think it's a fair question.

Especially seeing he DID put this organization on BLAST last season after losing to the Celtics.

He just wanted to win more then anything... Can't blame him.

Mo put it well: you ask for the remote control car for Christmas, been beggin' all year, and then Christmas comes and you open present after present after present, and by the time you're done, you have no RC car. Of course you're disappointed. Even a pro like LeBron can show his emotions.

LeBron doesn't need to comment on anything...

The other 14 guys should be at the podium...

Last edited:
Seriously?.......what he isn't going to be dissapointed that they didn't accomplish there dream of getting to the Finals?

I thought they said on TNT he was staying with his mom tonight and not going with the team as well.
They did.

He's just very upset and understandably so, this just shows how much he cares about winning.

I wouldnt have talked to anyone either if I were him or if i took jumpers all night

I wouldn't talk to anyone either however if I did they would probably have to fine me a year of what Lebron makes for all the people I would throw under the bus.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."