• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron Leaves Arena Without Talking to Media....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
He also left the arena without congratulating the other team.
Say what you will, but that's just poor sportsmanship. Pretty sure Jordan and Kobe stayed on the floor and congratulated the better team when they lost.

Reported by Reghi and Brinda on WKNR.

Is this just a guy needing a break or should this worry Cavs fans heading into 2010?

Just asking....

:(

I feel so bad for the King. He played his heart out this series. He worked so hard all year long. He really improved in so many ways. He just keeps coming up short because of a lack of personnel.

He's got a lot of composure but you know this loss is killing him. There are no good thoughts in his head right now about anything. The man's earned the right to avoid the media for however long he wants.

If one of your life's goals was within your reach, you did everything within your power to pull it off, only to lose it because other people couldn't get the job done, would you want to have a bunch of idiots in your face shooting off flashbulbs and asking you how it feels to fail?

Can't say that I like it but it's understandable.

The guy gave it his all this series and it just wasn't enough.

at least he desont have the olympics or anything this summer, he can just sit, relax, and let that anger simmer for 5 months. Scary shit.

Say what you will, but that's just poor sportsmanship. Pretty sure Jordan and Kobe stayed on the floor and congratulated the better team when they lost.

I wouldn't congratulate a bunch of whiners like the Orlando Magic either.

Anywho, yes, I'd be worried about this.

this honestly has to be one of the hardest losses for lebron.

the spurs was a sweep and was just done, last season the magic had home court advantage, before that he was still young.

but this year the cavs play ALL season for home court, they destroyed teams, they made sure they had the best record in the league and at the end of the season it didnt matter, because the magic started shooting 45% from the 3 point line for a series.

Mo just spoke (on fsn)...was pretty gracious about the fans support this year....I give him props for that.

From his response to the questions regarding Lebron, you can tell Lebron was really pissed or really messed up. Windhurst in his question, made it sound like Lebron dressed and went to the bus....I bet he did leave though.

Pretty sure MJ didn't.

There is this "lore" around MJ nowadays....but the fact is MJ was a bitter, bitter loser....perhaps one of the poorest losers in the history of sports.

Saying he wasn't means you likely ONLY saw him win or didn't see him play at all and are only speculating.

If I were him I wouldn't talk to my teammates for 3 months. But he's a better teammate than I am.

So this will blow over.

LeBron is just following the rule "If you can't say something good, don't say anything at all". He will trashtalk Wally to death had he talk to the media.

Sager said on TNT not too long ago that LBJ went to the team bus & was with Boobie..

They asked Boobie what was wrong, and he told them that LeBron was just upset..

He addressed the team, told em to keep their heads up, that they are as good as the season showed & left..

He sent a text to his mom saying he'll see her soon.. & he will talk to the media

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."