• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

*Rant thread*

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
More and more I'm getting back to the ANGER level I had when this team sat on it's hands at the trade deadline.

For a YEAR all we heard was how this team was going to use Wally's contract to load up for a title run. Then we also seemed to be blessed with E Snow's contract.

Instead because of chemistry and the economy....the Cavs sat and did nothing.

When you are knocking on the door to win a ring....you do what it takes to knock that door down and win one.

It was our year to win it all. To end the Cleveland Curse. When we started the season winning those games by 12+, i had a feeling we were going to win it all. Im the most die hard Cleveland Sports fan, but im just wondering it its even worth it to watch these games anymore?

poster29978200.jpg

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

DAMNIT MAN **** IT
**** PIETRUS, **** MIKE BROWN, **** RON JEREMY, **** SVG, **** HOWARD, **** TURKEYGLUE, **** BOGAT, **** GIBSON, **** EVERYONE EXCEPT LEBRON AND DELONTE

You have Andy, Mo, LeBron, West, Hickson, and Boobie. That's two very solid bench players, two solid starters, a player with high potential and a superstar.

Yes, that's a solid core. Certainly better than anything the Knicks can offer.

Wow. If that is our supporting cast around LeBron next year I am going to puke. We need another All Star.

Wow. If that is our supporting cast around LeBron next year I am going to puke. We need another All Star.

I didn't say that.

We need another star on this team. We need a low post scorer, a low post defender and a tall perimeter defender. I'm saying that this team still has a lot of good, solid role players.

**** the Lakers! **** Kobe Bryant! **** Mark "Kobe homer" Jackson! and **** you Danny!

Shit give me Boozer

WHY THE F DIDNT THEY TRADE WALLY!!!!!!.....aND sCREW THE cLIPPERS FOR NOT TRADING US CAMBY!!!!!!!!!!! GET THE KING SOME DANG HELP!!

99 Problems and a Trophy ain't one.

Wish it was.

****in' bitches in the shitter.

holy shit, i just remember having camby was a bit of a possibility. SHIT!

This was our shot. I'm very dissapointed.
Everyone not named LeBron played like crap.

I can't believe they didn't have an answer for Dwight, or at least foul him.

This better be the end of the line for Mike Brown.

seeing anderson varejo take jump shots had me yelling my worst obscenities of the night

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."