• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Aaron Goldhammer needs to GTFO of Cleveland

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Scuzzy

Yes We Did
Reaction score
[screamin A] I don't care if it takes a MOB with a MOB mentality to do it [/screamin A]

First off, if you don't know who Aaron Goldhammer is, he's Tony Rizzo's sidekick on The Really Big Show 850 10am-noon M-F.

But most importantly he represents Cleveland on ESPN everytime SC or ESNP news needs a Cleveland radio rep.

1. He's not from Cleveland, he grew up in Colorado all his life
2. He doesn't know a damn thing about the history of Cleveland, only knows by word of mouth
3. He's a 24yo that hasn't hit puberty
4. He hates the Buckeyes and discredits all the Cleveland sports that aren't winning at the time
5. Jokes aren't funny at all
6. Radio voice is annoying

I'm not quite sure how the hell he has a job at WKNR or especially how he snagged a job to represent Cleveland on a national stage of ESPN. My co-worker told me his parents are big affiliates with alot of people in the media.

Anyways, the morning after Lebron hit that game winner, Goldhammer was on ESPN SC being asked "how is the people in cleveland responding"... This dweeb goes on to say "tee hee hee it was the biggest thing in Cleveland sports since the Browns won the championship".... I lost it when he said that, yeah Cle isn't really the highest looked up to city, but that was simply embarassing and idiotic. The radio rep from Orlando right after his interview first thing he stated "DID THAT GUY JUST SAY LEBRONS SHOT WAS THE BEST THING IN CLEVELAND SPORTS HISTORY SINCE JIM BROWN WAS PLAYING??? IT'S GAME TWO, HECK, IT'S NOT EVEN THE FINALS!!!"

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_G86B5ZbGMQo/Scl3VvODOXI/AAAAAAAAA68/yxgvxqmbVaQ/s1600-h/Picture+011.jpg

It must be nice to have connections to get you into certain positions instead of working hard, scratching and clawing and fighting hard for what you get :thumbdown

WKNR was broadcasting from Around The Corner in Lakewood yesterday. Hammer was there sporting a Denver Broncos Elway t-shirt. It was the first time I had seen the guy.....total douche.

WTF How does this guy have a job?

I know some people that know him somewhat and they all say he is a ****n loser.

^^^ yeah i've seen him and his choch pack of 20 dweebs atleast a half dozen times up at Cadillac Ranch, they just kick it in the back, never see any of em girls, maybe one or two of his friends heffer GF's.

I convinced my gf's friend to go flirt with him and get a picture. Get this, she said that her and another hot chick offered to buy him a drink to do body shots and take a couple stupid pics, supposedly he told them that he only does shots of patron and started making a big scene about it. Then before they even traded names, he was asking them if they had a facebook...

smooth Aaron smooth

He is an ex-figure skater who listens to 14 year old girl music so Im assuming he makes a nice bottom for the owner of the station.

Last edited:
anyone catch the latest from our "cleveland correspondent" on ESPN news today?

here we go:

"it's miserably here today, outside of just the lowsy economy, no jobs and the Indians not being successful, Cleveland has little to look forward to"

"i'm not at all impressed by Lebrons actions after the game, it was childish"

then about 3 minutes of him complaining about Cleveland misery

It's really aggrivating to have this guy speak for the whole city of Cleveland on a national stage, at least throw on Reghi, Rizzo, hell put Bernie on blast. Goldhammer plays the role of the bad guy on 850, then is put on by who knows to be the voice of Cleveland on ESPN.

How bout someone put Bayless on a national stage to speak in half of Lebron James and represent him, it's the same thing

He really is the biggest douche ever. The only decent guys in my opinion are Rizzo and Reghi. Roda is ok, but he has a propensity to just take other peoples ideas and claim them as his own (plus he's from Pittburgh) and Brinda just comes off as a bitter, old man. It's a shame that they don't have better personalities because I like sports talk but WKNR just doesn't deliver a quality, well-rounded product.

I don't mind Hammer as much as you guys. Brinda is a joke. I love Rizzo and Reghi is cool too.

lol i'm friends with Goldhammer on Facebook. I have always liked hime on the Rizzo show but that anwer was pretty retarded. And I agree, they need to have someone that is from here to represent. He knows nothing. The only reason he likes/knows anything about Cleveland sports is because he has to. It's his job. Get someone that grew up and loves CLE sports because they want to not because they are forced.

If you guys want me to, i can eliminate him. Round up some money and consider it done.:)

"Hammer you're not from here, shut your *** up" on the radio lol

he may be the worst thing about this city. Pretentious, precocious, smarmy prick who didn't earn anything. He became friends with the right person and he got him a dream job. Nepotism is fine, but at least work for it

Anyone catch him on Rizzo today?

They had some poll running on Vitamin water between him and some caller, and who was better.

The caller whooped his ass in it I guess, and Rizzo was teasing him, then Hammer stormed off saying stuff like "What do you guys in this city want me to do, be a schill for your crappy teams" "I'm leaving, I'm done"

What a tool bag.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."