• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Aaron Goldhammer needs to GTFO of Cleveland

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Anyone catch him on Rizzo today?

They had some poll running on Vitamin water between him and some caller, and who was better.

The caller whooped his ass in it I guess, and Rizzo was teasing him, then Hammer stormed off saying stuff like "What do you guys in this city want me to do, be a schill for your crappy teams" "I'm leaving, I'm done"

What a tool bag.

Yeah I heard it today. There's this caller named Ken In Brooklyn and he's been calling the station for years. You hear him on Rizzo, Reghi and Roda. Anyways he hates Hammer because he can't get through to Rizzo anymore because Hammer won't put him on. So yesterday Rizzo played a voicemail from Ken that he got on his Fox 8 voicemail claiming that Hammer's an a-hole and yada yada. So today for survey Wed. one of the questions was who do you prefer: Hammer or Ken In Brooklyn. Hammer got pissed and stormed out at the end of the show because he got beat pretty bad!!

Yeah I heard it today. There's this caller named Ken In Brooklyn and he's been calling the station for years. You hear him on Rizzo, Reghi and Roda. Anyways he hates Hammer because he can't get through to Rizzo anymore because Hammer won't put him on. So yesterday Rizzo played a voicemail from Ken that he got on his Fox 8 voicemail claiming that Hammer's an a-hole and yada yada. So today for survey Wed. one of the questions was who do you prefer: Hammer or Ken In Brooklyn. Hammer got pissed and stormed out at the end of the show because he got beat pretty bad!!

http://www.stationcaster.com/player.php?s=70&c=476&f=28266

I found it.

Wow.

I have to agree that Rizzo's show has sort of gone down hill as of late. The thing that really made me sort of stop listening to him as much was the "I'm done with the Browns" thing he's been saying the last few months.

Sick of that. We've all stuck through bad football this long, the last thing I need to hear is some one complain and sound like the bandwagon Steeler fans in the area.

I dont think Hammer said "your crappy teams", rather "your teams" but I could be wrong.

He was being a childish baby today though and I dont even hate him. He annoys me sometimes but I don't mind too much. Today he was just hilarious how upset he got stamping his foot like a baby.

Rizzo's show is going way downhill, I am an avid listener and literally 10% of it is sports talk now with the Cavs done and Indians in the tank as usual. And now Hammer is on a tirade.

He looks like a poor, beat-up immitation of John Mayer.......but anyway.......Cindy Brunson....damn I wanna hit that!!

I used to stream all the time, at the beginning of the season, when the Cavs were kicking ass and all they wanted to talk about for 3/4s of the show, was Brady and DA, I stopped listening

Dang.... I quit listening to the Riz show for 2 reasons.... Hammer, and the fact that they really don't talk about sports that much anymore. I'm sad I didn't give it another shot and listen today and be able to get in on the poll. I'd of voted for just about anyone BUT Hammer. Go root for Buffalo/Denver ya little punk. (Didja land the eagle yet? Man... we didn't talk like that even when we were in junior high!)

I actually liked the show because it's different... I see Hammer all the time at Caddy Ranch down there on Euclid...

It's not a show that they take serious, and it's a pretty loose group... I find it entertaining...

I'd much rather listen to them than Munch or Greg Brenda or whatever his name is... That old fuck thinks he is the most knowledgeable sports personality in this city, and it's almost that he likes to play up his oldness and the whole "I've seen it all" card.... Can't stand that guy..

Ive been a Rizzo fan since his WHK days but Ive stopped listening to his because of Douchehammer.

I turned on KNR 3 times this week and every single time it was the host of the show talking about music and what old stuff their pansy ass metrosexual similak breathed producers dont know.

If Douchehammer, Chris Fedore whomever other young cornball they have at that station is supposed to be the future of sporttalk in this town then there will be one more Christian radio station on the air pretty soon.

I am hearing someone acutally called Rizzo out on the whole "I am divorced fro the Browns" act he's pulled since Mangini got hired.

good to see someone finally call him out on that.

goldhammer: Back in denver

for a few days =/

Oh please let him stay in Denver. Puh-leeeeeeeeeeeeeze.

I detest Douchehammer with the white hot passion of 1,000 suns. He's an arrogant, petty, defensive, insecure, condescending, self-absorbed, rude little stain of a girl, and I can't wait til she's gone for good.

Goldhammer killed the Rizzo show.

I think it's hilarious that you actually think that Goldhammer was serious in what he did the other day. It's pretty obvious that he just had to go somewhere and he wasn't really pissed off.

I think it's even more hilarious to hear idiots get run by Goldhammer...I think, sometimes, he is completely wrong, but a lot of times, he can be right as well.

He's like Skip Bayless...He makes you want to go to the station and kill him, but he's right sometimes too...

I am hearing someone acutally called Rizzo out on the whole "I am divorced fro the Browns" act he's pulled since Mangini got hired.

good to see someone finally call him out on that.

You might be right since he's backed off from it lately. But honestly if any of you thought he was really "not a fan" anymore or wouldnt be eagerly following the Browns all season long (well, it's his job, too) then you are fooling yourself.

he was always going to be back. He was just venting his frustration like all of us do.

I think it's hilarious that you actually think that Goldhammer was serious in what he did the other day. It's pretty obvious that he just had to go somewhere and he wasn't really pissed off.

I think it's even more hilarious to hear idiots get run by Goldhammer...I think, sometimes, he is completely wrong, but a lot of times, he can be right as well.

He's like Skip Bayless...He makes you want to go to the station and kill him, but he's right sometimes too...

He's a lot better than Skip Bayless and I agree with him a lot. What I can't stand is his Buckeye hating. I dont care if he is critical of one of our teams, we all are, but when he hates a team from here just because, ala the Buckeyes, I don't like that.

And I dont know. I thought he was serious about it yesterday because he was freaking out the whole show. I missed the first hour this morning so I missed any explanation besides "He went back to Denver for a few days" so I dunno if they revealed it was one big joke or what, but no, he did not sound like he was kidding.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."