• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Help: Ohio drivers license maneuverability test

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

WUJU

Wine and Gold Forever.
Reaction score
Hey guys- a friend of mine will be going for her license in the next few weeks. She will be able to pass her driving portion, but the maneuverability test might not be so easy. We have practiced 3 times now and is not going as smoothly as the drving. That said, I am asking for help. Are there any good sites with info or tips or tricks that any of you can share on how you passed. Any good info will certainly be appreciated.

Thx- The WU.

Last edited:
brooktown might have a few ideas for her on the texting while driving portion of the exam. Ask him.

You talking about the test where you have to go forward and reverse without hitting cones? Its been a long time, and its second nature now. Although, I do recall there being something about the number of wheel rotations to get through it.

:chuckles: I put "cheat on maneuverability driving test" and got this:

http://www.answerbag.com/q_view/177850

Jig- If she could text and go thru the cones at the same time , that would be my ideal testing environment.

Thx CCF, there are a few useful Ideas.

Hey guys- a friend of mine will be going for her license in the next few weeks. She will be able to pass her driving portion, but the maneuverability test might not be so easy. We have practiced 3 times now and is not going as smoothly as the drving. That said, I am asking for help. Are there any good sites with info or tips or tricks that any of you can share on how you passed. Any good info will certainly be appreciated.

Thx- The WU.

the answer is keep practicing

Thx- The WU.

Get a sex change so (s)he can be a competent driver???

I would suggest practicing in a vehicle that's way bigger than the one she'll be using on test day...something like an F-250 or a Tahoe...that way, when she takes the test in her Honda Civic (just an educated guess there, as all young women seem to drive these), it'll be like driving a matchbox car. Tell her to GO SLOW on test day as well...I don't think there's a time limit, although I've been out of the game for almost 10 years now and my memory is a little foggy.

Get her the smallest car possible. One of these.

small_car.jpg

I believe the number of turning the wheel is 1,2,1... I learned that portion 30 minutes before I took my test, and passed. But she needs to practice, especially being a female. :chuckles: She's gonna need all the practice she can get.

Last edited:
My fiance cant even pull in the fuckin garage without scratching the side mirrors.

Practice everyday after work or school and you'll pass.

Go in a small car and whichever way they tell u go to listen, you can brake if u want, doesnt matter if you get a few points off.

Once your backing up and see that one cone, thats when u turn ur wheel and then pull straight out. Use your mirrors no matter what and like i said, she can brake like 5 times i think is the limit if she wants.

I got a 100% on mine, easy as fuck. Just relax and youll be fine.

The manuverability test simply demonstrates the ability to parallel park. Even though you could technically live in Ohio and never be forced to parallel park, it is a must-have skill in most major cities.

My word, I think I just got road rage while sitting on my couch.

Fuck the special tricks, just turn around and don't hit the vibrant orange things.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."