• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Rate the last movie you saw

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Typhoon

Brotherhood of the Sun
Reaction score
G.I. Joe - C- (And thats because im being nice). Realistically 5/10

Mild Spoilers...

I really wanted to like this movie...but the plot is horrible and cliched as hell. What the hell was the purpose of anything? Why did they blow up the Eiffel Tower? How did Dukes GF become a muthafuckin assasin or top trained spy in a head organization in 4 years? She was just wife before then!? How is Hawk walking when he was just in a wheelchair 2 seconds ago. Snake Eyes bro is a walking cliche and kills his master when hes just a kid!??! Okay...just whatever... The truck in the Accelerator scene gets stabbed by a sword, hit by a missle, and flips over...and there is not so much as DIRT on it.

Things just happened just for the sake of them happening, there was no reason for any of this. I WANT NANITES SO I CAN BLOW SHIT UP! Was pretty much it.

Im not even looking deep into the movie, I was just watching it and was like "Wha--?", "Why?"

The CGI looked "cheesy", as in it didnt really look that bad, but it didnt look real. I cant really explain it.

Marlon Wayans saved this movie IMO. He gave the best performance, and he and Snake Eyes were the only "joe's" that were believable. The guy who played Duke is a crappy actor everything he said had the same range to it...and the lady that played his wife wasnt believable at all.

The accelerators was by far the coolest thing in this movie, even though the whole Eiffel Tower thing had no purpose besides the trailer. Seriously, im one of those people who go to the movies for a good time, I dont go in hating or looking for some oscar movie like a lot of IMDB trolls do but seriously this movie was just, meh and mildly entertaining if you shut your brain off.

G.I. Joe - C- (And thats because im being nice). Realistically 6.7/10

Mild Spoilers...

I really wanted to like this movie...but the plot is horrible and cliched as hell. What the hell was the purpose of anything? Why did they blow up the Eiffel Tower? How did Dukes GF become a muthafuckin assasin or top trained spy in a head organization in 4 years? She was just wife before then!? How is Hawk walking when he was just in a wheelchair 2 seconds ago. Snake Eyes bro is a walking cliche and kills his master when hes just a kid!??! Okay...just whatever... The truck in the Accelerator scene gets stabbed by a sword, hit by a missle, and flips over...and there is not so much as DIRT on it.

Things just happened just for the sake of them happening, there was no reason for any of this. I WANT NANITES SO I CAN BLOW SHIT UP! Was pretty much it.

Im not even looking deep into the movie, I was just watching it and was like "Wha--?", "Why?"

The CGI looked "cheesy", as in it didnt really look that bad, but it didnt look real. I cant really explain it.

Marlon Wayans saved this movie IMO. He gave the best performance, and he and Snake Eyes were the only "joe's" that were believable. The guy who played Duke is a crappy actor everything he said had the same range to it...and the lady that played his wife wasnt believable at all.

The accelerators was by far the coolest thing in this movie, even though the whole Eiffel Tower thing had no purpose besides the trailer. Seriously, im one of those people who go to the movies for a good time, I dont go in hating or looking for some oscar movie like a lot of IMDB trolls do but seriously this movie was just, meh and mildly entertaining if you shut your brain off.

1. They werent just trying to blow up the Eiffel Tower they were going to destroy Paris. The plan was to destroy 4 major cities of World powers and step into the power vacuum after the chaos. The plan is really classic Cobra.

2. The Baroness was implanted by her brother.

3. Hawk is in old man that got his ass whooped and his chest slashed open. He needed time to recover.

4.I don't know why they changed who killed Storm Shadow's and Snake Eye's master. Originally, it was Zartan (but everyone thought it was Storm Shadow)

Speaking of Storm Shadow I don't why they went with his GI Joe:Reloaded look which was cheesy instead of his classic ninja look.

I thought the accelerator suits were cheesy.

This movie was horribly casted. Marlon Wayans was a bad Ripcord and you had a bad Scarlett, a bad Duke, a bad Baroness, a bad Cobra Commander, a bad Zartan, and a bad Cover Girl. Christopher Eccleston was a good Destro and I could buy Dennis Quaid as General Hawk. The only movie I can think with a worst cast was that rancid live action Fist of the North Star movie with Gary Daniels, Chris Penn, Melvin Van Peebles and Downtown Julie Brown.

I was entertained by the action and give it a 5 out of 10.

The GI Joe: Resolute blew this live action movie out of the water.

1. They werent just trying to blow up the Eiffel Tower they were going to destroy Paris. The plan was to destroy 4 major cities of World powers and step into the power vacuum after the chaos. The plan is really classic Cobra.

Ok, got me with that one. Plus i heard it was a homage to a 5 part episode in the show or something.

2. The Baroness was implanted by her brother.

Yes, but it was lame and cliched as it gets. Still doesnt explain all the "skills", unless he matrix-ly downloaded them into her.

3. Hawk is in old man that got his ass whooped and his chest slashed open. He needed time to recover.
Yeah but he was in a wheelchair a scene before, i think it was a goof.

4.I don't know why they changed who killed Storm Shadow's and Snake Eye's master. Originally, it was Zartan (but everyone thought it was Storm Shadow)

Speaking of Storm Shadow I don't why they went with his GI Joe:Reloaded look which was cheesy instead of his classic ninja look.

I thought the accelerator suits were cheesy.

Yeah they were but it was still kinda cool. Even though i had the same idea for my comic in like 6th grade w/o the suits.

This movie was horribly casted. Marlon Wayans was a bad Ripcord and you had a bad Scarlett, a bad Duke, a bad Baroness, a bad Cobra Commander, a bad Zartan, and a bad Cover Girl. Christopher Eccleston was a good Destro and I could buy Dennis Quaid as General Hawk. The only movie I can think with a worst cast was that rancid live action Fist of the North Star movie with Gary Daniels, Chris Penn, Melvin Van Peebles and Downtown Julie Brown.

I was entertained by the action and give it a 5 out of 10.

The GI Joe: Resolute blew this live action movie out of the water.

Yeah the casting was bad overall, i was just saying how I think Marlon played his part the best. Best of the worst i guess.

Tyler Perrys: I can do bad all by myself

7/10
Im not a big fan of Tyler perry movies but this movie was decent. The main character, April, is cute and sexy in her own way. It was one of those classic feel good movies. I would recommend renting it when it comes out on DVD.

I just finished watching Blade Runner earlier this evening ... 92%.

Most recently released movie I've seen was District 9, I'd give it an 88%.

LIFE 10/10 funny all the way through.

Zombieland - This didn't look like it was going to be that great in the commercials and trailer... but the future Mrs. talked me into it. I was extremely impressed: probably the best use of Woody Harrelson since Natural Born Killers.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Rd9qTtt6U4&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/5Rd9qTtt6U4&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

Easily a 9 out of 10.

Saw Invention of lieing today.

6\10 . Had its moments, but wouldnt go see it again.

PS, I Love You

1/10

man-card.jpg

Increadables. 10/10

For what it is, its great. I have young kids, so most of the movies I watch are animated. This is my favorite of all time of this genre. I wish they would make a sequal. Feature the baby more, or have the baby grow up a bit.

Middle Aged Milf F&*%@ Son-in-Law

6/10. Footage was a little grainy and my computer had trouble loading past the 2:38 mark. The character development was a little weak but the action scenes were good enough to warrant a second viewing 5-6 hours from now.

Also just saw Zombieland

Very Funny 8/10

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."