• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Rate the last movie you saw

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_sINQ4Fxzw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/R_sINQ4Fxzw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Saw More Than a Game.. very good movie

8/10

The Mist: 7?

Before that, Surrogates. That gets a solid 8 from me. Good film.

Year One: 7/10 maybe..

I think Jack Black is funny so it made the movie a little bit better.

Invention of Lying. 7/10, it was hilarious, pushed boundaries, and kept me entertained. It dragged in points but for the most part was well done.

Ip Man (2008) - 9.5/10 The story of Master Ip, Bruce Lee's teacher, before he went to hong kong. The movie was epic, great fight scenes. This dude's hands were fast as hell, he punched this one guy like 40 times in 5 seconds. Good story too. Even though most of it was fake for entertainment sakes, ah well not like its a documentary. Definately one of my favorite Martial Arts films like Ong Bak and The Protector

Edit: And by fake I didnt mean the fight scenes. I meant the story being exaggerated, since he really didnt fight any Japanese soldiers or anything like he did in the movie...

Final Destination 4.

2/10

One point for it being a movie and the second for the casting of the actresses in it. Best part of the movie. (Pictures posted in Sexy thread.)

Horrible acting, horrible effects, horrible story line. The blood wasn't even fake blood, it was computer generated.

Although, I probably would see it in three-d had I not seen how bad it was in regular d.

I saw Couples Retreat opening day

99\100.

Never a dull moment. Very funny.

I saw Couples Retreat opening day

99\100.

Never a dull moment. Very funny.

Good, I was hoping it was. Although, Vince Vaughn is always funny so I guess I could of figured that out for myself...

For all of you Netflix folk, I just watched The Last House on the Left. For a horror/suspense movie, I dug it. A little overdone on the gore and really overdone on a rape scene, but I think it was Wes Craven so that isn't surprising. Anyway, it was one of those kick-ass movies where the good guys get to do bad things and you still get to root for them, since they totally had to do what they did. Always fun to cheer for death and not feel bad about it!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."