• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Mrs Kosar Files For Divorce

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

cdt

Winter Is Here
Reaction score
Bernie Kosar’s wife of 16 years has filed for divorce in Florida’s Broward County.

According to a report in Wednesday’s Miami Herald, court documents say Babette Kosar accuses Bernie Kosar of “increasingly bizarre and erratic behavior and various other addictions ... (he acts) financially irrationally and irresponsibly.”

According to the newspaper, the former Browns quarterback refutes that he has addictions, characterizes his financial habits as generosity and wants to stay married.

According to the paper, Kosar said, “I love my wife and kids. I don’t want to be divorced. I don’t believe in it. ... I’m very comfortable with who I am and what I’ve accomplished.”

The paper cited a 1990 prenuptial agreement in which Kosar listed his assets at $20.76 million.

The couple married in 1990 shortly after Kosar’s run as Browns quarterback peaked. He had helped the team to three AFC championship games within four seasons from 1986-89. They have four children, 14, 13, 8 and 6.

Babette Kosar filed then withdrew a divorce petition in 2004, the paper said.

For most of this decade, Kosar was the face of Bernie’s Insiders, a Browns-oriented magazine, but he withdrew his backing and his name.

Kosar has an informal role with the current Browns and has developed a relationship with quarterback Charlie Frye. Frye said this week that he and Kosar went over game film in Berea recently and had regular phone talks during the 2005 season.

She just wants some money.. :thumbdown

"various other addictions" usually means he's addicted to boning strippers.

cdt said:
She just wants some money.. :thumbdown

Women! Thats why they get no respect from me!

No BACK on the topic,

So think that this will make Kosar more available to the Browns as president of operations.

But I think that this pretty much eliminates any hopes. He is going to want to see his children as much as he can. And when u are divorced, u get shared custody. And he will want to be around to see his children as much as possible.

Good luck Bearnie and hope that u keep ur money from them gold diggin women! Just give her one of ur autographed footballs and settle outside the court. :chuckles:

Im sure she has plenty of money....Bernie made his money while playing, he isn't make that much now. So I highly doubt it is money.

The Browns are more important to Bernie than his wife is, women need to understand this. :thumbup:

On myspace page, direct quote.

"Yes, Id rather watch the Browns than have sex."

Yup, I agree with Cali... Clearly, Bernie has is priorities in order..

Browns related > not Browns related.

How hard is this to understand.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."