• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Before games/special occations?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

crazedcav333

Cleveland Rocks!
Reaction score
I was having trouble thinking of the correct title to this thread so bare with me.

I was just wondering what some of you did before a Cavs game. Anyone have a routine? I get a Cavs hat (backwards) some Cream Soda and chips and dip. And of course log onto a board. If it's a big game for any Cleveland game I'll blare Cleveland Rocks 2 or 3 times throughout the house.

If the Cavs reach the Finals, the Indians reach the WS, the Browns reach the SB, or OSU reaches the championship game again I'm gonna get my head shaved. My barber is a huge cavs fan so he might do it for free but it doesn't matter. I'm not gonna go streaking or anything just gonna shave it real bare.

Anyone feel to share?

The word you're looking for is superstitions'

I don't really have too many... Except Mr. Pisser here on RCF... :thumbup: Oh, and the fact that when I attend a game, THE CAVS DON'T LOSE...

Every single regular season and playoff game I have went too, we have won...

The only playoff game I didn't go to was game #2 against the Wiz, and we lost... :thumbdown ....Not to mention i'm not a huge fan of Z and Drew, and everytime I go their minutes get cut in half... :eek:

Scary.

I like to sit on the couch and yell at the television. Great combo.

Before and during games... (MOST OF THEM) I eat SHRIMP... Y u may ask... well... because when Mike Brown talks, he sounds like Bubba Gump... so thats how the shrimp came into play... and I'd say that it's 90% effective... So tomorrow, the SHRIMP is on my plate! :thumbup:

"Like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

My only rituals are that I wear my Cavaliers Basketball Shorts and two Cavalier baller bands. If we are at home I wear them both on my right wrist if we are away it's on on each wrist.

cdt said:
"Like I was sayin', shrimp is the fruit of the sea. You can barbecue it, boil it, broil it, bake it, saute it. Dey's uh, shrimp-kabobs, shrimp creole, shrimp gumbo. Pan fried, deep fried, stir-fried. There's pineapple shrimp, lemon shrimp, coconut shrimp, pepper shrimp, shrimp soup, shrimp stew, shrimp salad, shrimp and potatoes, shrimp burger, shrimp sandwich. That- that's about it."

My only rituals are that I wear my Cavaliers Basketball Shorts and two Cavalier baller bands. If we are at home I wear them both on my right wrist if we are away it's on on each wrist.

Reps comin your way! :chuckles:

I dont have one for the Cavs yet, but I am starting to develop one. EVERYTIME I go to watch the Cavs at my cousin's 42" HDTV, it ALWAYS airs on TNT, and we ALWAYS LOSE! So, I dont think I want to go watch another game at his house ever again.

Now for the Browns, I always eat a pizza and drink beer 5 min before the game starts.

I got stuff for the Browns, but I cant stand watching the NBA so I barely sit and watch the Cavs play. I work most of the nights play anyway.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."