• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

New Ohio State Football Jerseys?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Not a big fan of the jersey, though the pants are pretty sweet... but I absolutely love that helmet

I love the helmet too. I think when it's in action, the whole ensemble will look sweet. Nike outdid my expectations. I'm mobile right now, but I'll post Florida State's and Texas' unis too. The FSU ones are CRAZY.

As promised, here is one picture of Texas' set to be worn against Texas A&M:
Texas_Royal_uniform_1.jpg

And here are some pictures of FSU's set to be worn against Maryland (note the sweet gloves and feather piping down the pants):
FSU.png

the OSU jerseys would be cooler if they went fully throwback, and got rid of that gray shit on the shoulders. Doesn't fit with the rest of the throwback theme. I like them otherwise though.

nice osu uniforms but FSU!!! im speechless.....

As promised, here is one picture of Texas' set to be worn against Texas A&M:
Texas_Royal_uniform_1.jpg

And here are some pictures of FSU's set to be worn against Maryland (note the sweet gloves and feather piping down the pants):
FSU.png

There was some talk on uniwatch a while back about making the undershirt apart of the uniform, which is what FSU did here. Have to say in this sample it looks brilliant.

The picture of just the jersey looks like a ATL Falcons throwback.

Other teams rumored to be part of this Nike ProCombat series are Virginia Tech, TCU, Florida, Oklahoma, Illinois, Alabama, Oregon and Kansas State. We'll see how many of those materialize. I know that Va Tech and TCU are wearing them for sure.

Teams from left to right: Miami, TCU, Virginia Tech, Oklahoma, Florida, Texas, LSU, OSU, Missouri and FSU

I like those Miami ones too with the two colored numbers.. That looks sick

WOW! I'm a fan of these jerseys, definitely. Hats off to Nike for doing this; they really outdid themselves!

I like ours and Miami's, but FSU's really takes the cake. Easily the sickest uniform I've seen. THOSE GLOVES ARE UNREAL!

would have been nice if they could have incorporate a buckeye on the uni or helmet, hell maybe even a silver bullet, that might have been sweet.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."