• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

How to IMPROVE RCF?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Glen Infante

Founder
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
Ok, I think it's time that we added more features to the site. All suggestions are to be added into this thread, I will review them and take all of them into consideration.

No idea is a bad idea, unless it's really a bad idea. :chuckles:

Hmm not me this site is already sweet.

Go Cavs!

Since it's the offseason and there won't be as much to discuss you should think of adding the VB Arcade, I know you nixed it before but you are allowed to set post requirements for each member group. It's fun..hope ya consider it during these s-l-o-w-e-r months :thumbup:

I can not think of anything this site is one in a million....

It's time for Hall of Fame posters... :chuckles:

The last two are very good suggestions :thumbup:

I don't have any suggestions right now. Great site. Thanks for all the effort!

Glen Infante said:
Ok, I think it's time that we added more features to the site. All suggestions are to be added into this thread, I will review them and take all of them into consideration.

No idea is a bad idea, unless it's really a bad idea. :chuckles:

How to IMPROVE RCF?

More Cowbell.

please please please make a feature where I can view posts that are both new and have been thanked. This would help me (and a ton of other peeps who don't have a lot of time) get our information in a more efficient manner.

What would really be the hot isht would be an option where you could say "filter posts that have at least X thanks" and fill in like, 5 thanks (or 2 if you have a ton of time, or 0 if you are Heath, etc.).

an option to mark all threads as read would be nice, if it is here, I can not find it.

Thanks in advance,

an option to mark all threads as read would be nice, if it is here, I can not find it.

Thanks in advance,

Under the "Quick Links" tab you will find "Mark Forums Read".

Gold star members should each get our own personal "hype man" to throw praise upon us each time we post.

executive room for people with x reputation. All can view, only the top can post.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."