• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron a Freemason?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Reaction score
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SHAYjIpJGbs&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYG3LG0tzlo&feature=related

:(

Now, I'm not sure how many people around here actually believe in this kind of thing, but if you start to research things about the masons, and illuminati and how they are tied to popular culture, it can be rather eye-opening. Or at least provides some good brain food. Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: I wasn't thinking, this may need to be moved to one of the off topic sections...

WOW, lol thats all I gotta say. Jay-z does a dynasty sign and he is not a free mason.

I just thought it was interesting, thats all. Not saying I buy it. I also find it peculiar that Lady Gaga does the Cavs' little "gooseneck" gesture. How does that happen?

I don't think Freemason is necessarily a bad thing, is it?

:(

Now, I'm not sure how many people around here actually believe in this kind of thing, but if you start to research things about the masons, and illuminati and how they are tied to popular culture, it can be rather eye-opening. Or at least provides some good brain food. Take it for what it's worth.

EDIT: I wasn't thinking, this may need to be moved to one of the off topic sections...

Only if your brain can survive on a diet of vacuous crap.

He should be winning the championship by now. :(

Free Masons cannot be born into poverty. Jay-Z and LeBron are not free masons.

Wow. That is some of the dumbest stuff I have heard. Number 1, LeBron does do the "Roc" hand gesture all of the time because of Jay Z. Number 2, why would he point to God in the warmup if he is a satanist? And who knows what the "3" finger thing is? The 4 fingers means four horseman which is his friends/business partners. "Freemasons" aren't bad anyway from what I understand. I don't think it is serious at all. I don't understand why they are linked to satanist though? Is this just some stupid assumption. I know some of the most brilliant men and presidents were freemasons.

O yea, and the whole number 6 thing for the jersey is self explanatory. Just like he said, it is his olympic number. I guess they could say the whole 666 thing too about his jersey with 2 divided by 3, but o yea, his favorite player was Michael Jordan:rolleyes:

Give me a break, they are just trying to make up a whole bunch of crap. I didn't even watch the second video the first one was so stupid.

The second one pieces it together and it makes more sense. Just watch it.

number 6?!

andrew-bogut-boomers-beijing-6002875.jpg

MASON!

Wait til Rchfld gets ahold of this thread. :chuckles:

Well, I guess our whole damn team are a bunch of satanists. They all do that fucking "gooseneck" after a three! Oh...my...God.

May God have mercy on our Cavalier souls...:eek:

BTW, I'm not going after the original poster of this thread. I just think that people that put this kind of shit on Youtube and whatnot are complete jackasses with waaaaay too much time on their hands. More power to them, though, I guess.:rolleyes:

Wow. That is some of the dumbest stuff I have heard. Number 1, LeBron does do the "Roc" hand gesture all of the time because of Jay Z. Number 2, why would he point to God in the warmup if he is a satanist? And who knows what the "3" finger thing is? The 4 fingers means four horseman which is his friends/business partners. "Freemasons" aren't bad anyway from what I understand. I don't think it is serious at all. I don't understand why they are linked to satanist though? Is this just some stupid assumption. I know some of the most brilliant men and presidents were freemasons.

O yea, and the whole number 6 thing for the jersey is self explanatory. Just like he said, it is his olympic number. I guess they could say the whole 666 thing too about his jersey with 2 divided by 3, but o yea, his favorite player was Michael Jordan:rolleyes:

Give me a break, they are just trying to make up a whole bunch of crap. I didn't even watch the second video the first one was so stupid.

No, I think you missed the point. We are well aware of the ROC, respect to M.J., 4 Horsemen, et al...as Lebron fans we all know this.

But the thing here is, there are people who are so paranoid and knee-deep in these conspiracy theories (the younger me would have inserted a "moronic" in there as well, but these folks are at least entitled to a fair hearing because thats what we do in this country...) that they will stop at absolutely NOTHING to pinpoint any proof, holes, trends, you name it...that will make the case that pretty much anybody who becomes extremely wealthy and successful is associated with the Illuminati and/or Freemasonry.

Seriously, that is ALL some of these people do. The point of this thread was to further demonstrate the maniacal desperation some of these people have to prove even the slightest validity of their conspiracy theory.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."