• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

LeBron a Freemason?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
God damn, what a crock of horse shit...

From what I remember, Jamario was the first person on the Cavs to do that goose neck crap and then the Cavs all picked up on it from there. Is every player on the Cavs a freemason as well, because more than half the team does it now? And LeBron was given the number 6 by the Olympic committee, not because he fucking loves satan.

If the media surrounded me, and took pictures of me as much as they do LeBron or Jay-Z I am sure that they could also compile enough stuff to make me out to be a Freemason as well.

Stupid, stupid, stupid..

The Gooseneck things is like when they "SHOOT" a three, and the three is just when they make a THREE pointer.

I FIGURED IT OUT GUYS!:chuckles:

Jay Z might be a free mason but I doubt a satanist. I think he is more of an athiest. LeBron believes in God I know that for sure.

The Gooseneck things is like when they "SHOOT" a three, and the three is just when they make a THREE pointer.

I FIGURED IT OUT GUYS!:chuckles:

Jay Z might be a free mason but I doubt a satanist. I think he is more of an athiest. LeBron believes in God I know that for sure.

But if they make two threes, and you add that together that makes a 6...

and if they make 6 threes and you add two of them together everytime that is 6-6-6

And I just made the font size of those 6's size 6 font 3 times...which is 666!!!!!!!!! I must be a freeemason!

Coincidence or Bullshit?

But if they make two threes, and you add that together that makes a 6...

and if they make 6 threes and you add two of them together everytime that is 6-6-6

And I just made the font size of those 6's size 6 font 3 times...which is 666!!!!!!!!! I must be a freeemason!

ROFLMFAO!.

For all I know, this whole damn site could be in on this as well. I mean, I am still kind of a "noob" around these woods, so who knows.

As a matter of fact, I don't think I like it here anymore. I'm taking my ball and going home now. Ya'll are some creepy ass, mutha....:hide:

GOD DAMNIT!! I am so fucking tired of this "Illuminati", "Freemason" crap. So anybody who is famous is part of the Illuminati, right? All they want to do is control us ordinary people, huh?

Why do some people have nothing better to do than try to spot out conspiracies? Does there always have to be something secret going on? Do yourself a favor and stop listening to retards like Alex Jones!

LeBron a freemason? (Question: And there is nothing wrong with freemasons).

Kobe a rapist. (Statement: A proven fact).

Sure! Why not? And hey, guess what? I'll even bring the punch as well.:thumbup:
3550punch-bowl.jpg

Wait. Is this considered a "punch" cult?!

FACT: LeBron > Kobe

FACT: LBJ+Freemasons= Crock of shit

QUESTION: Which kind of bear is best? False. Black bear.

FACT: Bears eat beets.

Bears. Beats. Battlestar Galactica.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."