• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Should Miami trade Wade?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Lol. Wade seems like he's done with Miami. Don't see what you can trade him for right now though.

An MJ Jersey:confused:

Oh wait....;)

I have a feeling Dwayne won't be in Miami next year.

Trading Wade = Franchise Suicide
Letting Wade hit the FA = D-Wades Miami following suicide....if he gets them to trade him, it will make him look a little less like the bad guy.

Also, is it just me, or does it seem like Wade is whining and crying because he is not winning? LeBron never uttered the words trade when his team had Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, and Sasha Pavs on the starting lineup. Dwayne Wade, stick a tampon in it, and go out there and fuckin man up...PUSSY

They are under the cap enough to sign a max player. If wade leaves they are under enough to get 2 max players. Its Miami, people want to play there. If Wade leaves, Miami will get several top free agents in return.

SO no, no reason to trade wade.

The last time Pat Riley had a ton of cap room he signed Eddie Jones and Brian Grant to max deals. So maybe Pat Riley with cap room isn't a great idea.

Letting Wade hit the FA = D-Wades Miami following suicide....if he gets them to trade him, it will make him look a little less like the bad guy.

Also, is it just me, or does it seem like Wade is whining and crying because he is not winning? LeBron never uttered the words trade when his team had Larry Hughes, Drew Gooden, and Sasha Pavs on the starting lineup. Dwayne Wade, stick a tampon in it, and go out there and fuckin man up...PUSSY

I know what you mean but it's just that your outlook changes after you've already reached the top. You've tasted the championship and now a couple years of losing feels much worse. At least that's how I see it.

The last time Pat Riley had a ton of cap room he signed Eddie Jones and Brian Grant to max deals. So maybe Pat Riley with cap room isn't a great idea.

I did not know that at all. Both were very nice role players, but both ended up getting way over paid. Interesting.

Personally I think this is all postering by Wade, although there is a chance he ends up in Chicago. Wade and rose would be a sick back court.

I did not know that at all. Both were very nice role players, but both ended up getting way over paid. Interesting.

Personally I think this is all postering by Wade, although there is a chance he ends up in Chicago. Wade and rose would be a sick back court.

The interesting story about Grant going to Miami is that he turned down the same max deal offered by Paxson which would have been a sign-and-trade for Shawn Kemp.

Do you think LeBron would be happy if Danny Ferry was actively trying NOT to add talent to the Cavs? Because that's what Riley is doing in Miami. He's basically said, screw the 08-09 and 09-10 seasons, we're not taking on money so we can contend in 10-11. Not to mention the tank job in 07-08 to get the No. 2 pick (Wade was injured that year). Riley is wasting Wade's prime...I'd be pissed too if I were him.

Meanwhile, when the Cavs have had the opportunity to add talent, they've taken it. Larry Hughes at the time was a gigantic upgrade. Bringing in Wallace, West and Wally was another upgrade. Trading for Mo, signing Moon and Parker and trading for Shaq were all upgrades. And now the cavs are looking to add one more piece. It's been a slow process, but Ferry has maintained flexibility to put a strong team out on the court since the 06-07 season. This is without a doubt one of the more underrated qualities of this franchise. Yeah everyone wants to play in Miami because it's a happening spot, but Cleveland is trying to win.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."