• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Amar'e Safari 2015 Reboot - Fooled Thrice

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

PIP

1997-98 Armco Heating & Cooling Hornet
RCF Honored Elder
Reaction score
So talk trade deadline..

Re: New trade thread

Nice thread name...

duncanspying.gif

Re: Amar'e Safari trade thread

New and improved thread

alien-gary.gif

2020048676Amare%20Stoudemire%2002.jpg

Send me to Cleveland please:pray:

I know it's still only 2:40, but...any BW updates? He can't honestly expect us to be waiting all night. I mean, come on...he's smarter than that...

Where did his neck go? It's just.... Gone.

Mike Brown took it. He ain't givin' it back unless Kerr sends amare over here to fetch it. It's called ransom, and it just might work.

Whoa you posted that pic right when I made it my avatar.

Firmly on this bandwagon.

Whoa you posted that pic right when I made it my avatar.

Firmly on this bandwagon.

Nooooooo.....keep it real. Don't jinx anything. Stand pat (in a non-trade sense).

how about some actual info...from the suns insider:

Though on that front news is more sombering. The Heat are the most likely trade partner from a talent and picks perspective still but Sarver wants to dump Jrich.

I'm starting to think (along wiht others) that money is more of an issue than we know. It wasn't all about the CBA excuses I've been preaching about. We are not going through with more talent and picks trades for some reason.

Maybe we are holding out for better offers and Kerr is playing this game to that end. But maybe there is a decree about shedding money. We might be milking one last piece (a second first) from Miami too. Right now Miami is the team to beat.

I've been told for sure Beasley was offered.

But in the back of mind I'm scared that Sarver might pull the Cleveland trigger to thus Suns detriment. If that happens expect Kerr gone at season's end.

So the news is sorta encouraging. We just need Sarver to go for the cash!!

So if Miami has the edge, the only thing we can do is agree to take Richardson. I think I can deal with that. That way Miami can stay miserable, we can be happy with Amare, and we add in an okay shooter who can be straightened out by LeBron...

If Miami takes on J-Rich with Amar'e, they wouldn't be doing anything in FA next year....assuming they re-sign Wade (which I would think he would, if they got Amar'e).

But now I guess it comes down to how much PHX values Beasley over J.J., and how much $$ saving Sarver needs.

Get 'er done Ferry!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."