• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

hoopshype rumor

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

G-MAN

Rookie
Reaction score
i don't have the link but boozer, gooden, murphy and chandler all mentioned in possible move of comparable pfs.

i don't see chandler coming here and booz seems to be a unlikely canidate so that leaves murphy. not a defensive stopper but can hit the mid range shot and rebounds as well as anybody mentioned.

chicago has to move chandler otherwise they are the pistons without the exp.

they would have no inside scoring and would rely on jumpers. if they pick up boozer that would be a bad thing for us.

murphy is consistant and puts up the 10/10 that we have looked for.

july 12th should be interesting with many teams signing and making moves.

with the rumors of k.g. to chicago i've seen trade packages that make sense for minny which also scares me.

I absolutely positively do not want Troy Murphy here. No, no, no, no never. If we're dealing Gooden to Golden State I either want Ike Diogu and something or Andris Biedrins and something.

Murphy is a nice player but not exactly what I am looking for

he is even softer than Drew and Z are

what if it was snow/gooden for murphy/fisher?

Fisher is gone my man....and even if he wasnt I still dont like that deal

Murphy is just not a great fit here....he is too soft of a player

If people here think that Drew Gooden is too soft...

wait until you see Troy Murphy. You will freaking cry your eyes out.:bigcry: :bigcry: :bigcry:

oops about fisher. murphy is soft? funny he's one of 6 or so players in the league putting up 10/10. two seasons in a row. he's got a better jumper and put up a 32% three point shot this season and 34% career.

drew is always been soft yet we'll take a drew signing and be content. we need shooting. murphy with the space might be a nice compliment. we had a big man rotation in the playoffs and that's what happens with matchups. it'll still be like that until we pick up a k.g. type player. some teams gooden looked good against and some bad. same with murphy. he's a big boy.

The only PF mentioned above that I would want would be Chandler... He is a good defensive big man, can block shots, and rebounds well. But my only problem would be, helping out a divison rival by filling their biggest need.

Only difference between Stupid and Murph is that Murpf puts up the double dub, and can stretch the floor...But, Stupid can pump fake with the best of 'em...

Murphy sure rebounds well for someone who's supposed to be so soft.

Murphy has been a better player and produces more than Gooden but I agree, he's not really the right fit for the Cavs.

If Chandler didn't have that outrageous contract than I might be interested. He's just not worth anything close to the more than $10 million a year he'll be making. His past back problems would worry me too.

It should tell people something when a year after signing Chandler to the huge contract extension that the Bulls are shopping him around looking to get rid of him.

and we're shopping drew before we sign him to a contract.

Smooth32 said:
The only PF mentioned above that I would want would be Chandler... He is a good defensive big man, can block shots, and rebounds well. But my only problem would be, helping out a divison rival by filling their biggest need.

there is a difference between being able to block shots from the weak side and being a good defender. the reason Chicago wanted to replace chandler is because he can't control the lane.

Chandler is also mentally weak. When he went on a slump last year he completely fell off and was talking about how it affected him and he didn't like to be booed.

The guy has ALL the physical tools yet he can be broken mentally pretty easily and while he does play well when he is motivated, once he gets in a mental slump he drops off the statsheet completely.

A guy with his size and body should be better than he is, he's the Stromile Swift of the East. All the tools but just can't put it together.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."