• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Celts might be close to getting Nate Robinson

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
I hope they do it. Eddie House from three worries me much more than a 5'6'' chucker that doesn't shoot all that well.

Dumb move for Boston.

me too, that way the cavs guards can run that post up set they like so much whoever he guards.

awesome move if they can pull it off (for the Cavs that is)

just another person for the Celtics to have in the All Star weekend, that's all that is

Wow. I think Eddie House plays a pretty big role on that team but if they wanna trade him away thats cool...

Nate, like many small and speedy PG's, tends to light up the Cavs when he plays them. But this move doesn't worry me in the least. He just doesn't strike me as a winner.

Doesn't make em worse, but doesn't make me worry about em anymore.

Nate always plays us tough....so maybe that is why Ainge is interested. :chuckles:

Plus, he's one of my least favorite NBA players, so it'll just add to the pile of shit that is over there (sans Rondo and Ray).

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/zcjhssek894&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/zcjhssek894&start=10&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

They'll have to take that commercial down, because the last thing Nate does is play defense...

I think every year Boston just makes a move to make a move (i.e. signing Sam Cassel, signing Garb-bury, and now Nate Roninson).

Mannix said the Lakers are also in the running for Nate ...

I would be much more worried about Nate going to the Lakers. His offensive style fits in better there where he and Kobe would share the ball handling duties a lot like Mo and Bron do. It would make either one of them a scoring threat at any time. He would pass out of double teams, which is what they would be used to. In Boston, they rely on a more traditional pg to set up the plays and execute. If anything Nate would probably disrupt their unselfish style of pass first play. Hope he goes to Boston.

Well, if Nate has the habit to burn Cavs with his play, I definitely would be worried about him. If he has that Rafer Alston thing going against us, it might be just the edge Celtics need to fuck us over in the playoffs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."