• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Celts might be close to getting Nate Robinson

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
OOOOOHHHHH no not Nate Robinson!

Well, if Nate has the habit to burn Cavs with his play, I definitely would be worried about him. If he has that Rafer Alston thing going against us, it might be just the edge Celtics need to fuck us over in the playoffs.

If he has that Rafer Alston thing going against you guys, he'll shoot 37% over 6 games and average 4 assists, but since it's Nate he'll also play 0 defense. Shouldn't you hope for that?

Thinks it's a nice little move for Boston. But doesn't affect us really.

Solid move, doesn't really concern me. But damn, that locker room is filled with douche bags.. KG, Sheed, Perk, Big Baby etc. and now Nate.

Nate will get abused by this line up. Mo / Moon/ Jawad / LeBron / Andy.

I've appreciated what Nate does in a game, but I wouldn't want him on the Cavs. He doesn't take plays off like he used to: his energy level could help an older team like Boston. If he figures out how to play off of a star -which he has never had the opportunity to do- his activity level could give him some good offensive looks.

All the same: he is a midget and not a very smart basketball player. He will be exposed and victimized in playoff half-court defense.

Well, if Nate has the habit to burn Cavs with his play, I definitely would be worried about him. If he has that Rafer Alston thing going against us, it might be just the edge Celtics need to fuck us over in the playoffs.

If we have Amar'e the Celtics have no chance.

Rondo probably has a bigger impact than Mo. Allen is old, I like Parker + Delonte more. LeBron destroys Pierce. Amare is better than KG at this point. Shaq is better than Perkins.

The Celtics win one match up, maybe two if Allen is knocking down his shots.

Definitely an upgrade over House.

Still, not a playoff-style player. Not that he won't help, but he won't be playing a major role in the post season. That may not be why they get him though I guess.

Nate can create his own shot. House is a great spot-up shooter, and he is a deadly one.

From, MAnnix:

Nate's a definite Celtic, could play tomorrow against LA, source says.

Nice move by Boston. Not a huge move, but definitely improves them. Nate can go off for 20+ any given night. That can change games.

Not really losing any defense either if they are giving up House for him.

Don't know the deal yet, but if it is just House for Nate, why would NYK do that? Nate is an expiring.

I'm glad. Orlando loses Rafer and Boston loses Eddie:thumbup: Nate Robinson won't help them at all. Like they need a scoring punch:chuckles: Ya there bench sucks but they don't do wholesale subs. Nate won't quite fit the bill I don't think but Eddie has killed us. There is some games we would be Boston by 30 if it wasn't for Eddies threes and momentum shifters.

Nate is talented sure but Eddie House with his threes almost always kills us.

Good move for the Cavs. Robinson is a garbage time player. He flourished somewhat in D'Antoni's garbage time offense, but I don't know how he'll fit with the Celtics. I'd rather have the spot up shooter that knows his role.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."