• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Stein: Kevin Martin to Rockets / T-Mac to Knicks

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Re: Stein: Kevin Martin to Rockets

Kings get a pretty good deal. They add a 16 ppg big man and cap space...and Ty-freak Evans can be unleashed...and Kings can actually win some more.

Re: Knicks are not getting McGrady's contract

woooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Crazy deal for the Rockets.

Martin is a very good offensive player, with some questions defensively, but nonetheless an excellent young stud in this league. Surprised to see him traded, but then again the Kings didn't have much room for him considering their recent success with him out.

Would have loved the Cavs to give a run at Martin, but since we already got Jamison I guess it was already out of the question.

Makes you wonder though.. Windy reported saying the Cavs had four trade options.. Two of them were obvious, but maybe Kevin Martin was one of them considering this deal is going down hours after the Cavs landed Jamison. Just a guess, though..

EAT IT NEW YORK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ariza and Martin will make for some great chucking.

The article says that he may still go to the Knicks. What is the deal yo?

Crazy deal for the Rockets.

Martin is a very good offensive player, with some questions defensively, but nonetheless an excellent young stud in this league. Surprised to see him traded, but then again the Kings didn't have much room for him considering their recent success with him out.

Would have loved the Cavs to give a run at Martin, but since we already got Jamison I guess it was already out of the question.

Makes you wonder though.. Windy reported saying the Cavs had four trade options.. Two of them were obvious, but maybe Kevin Martin was one of them considering this deal is going down hours after the Cavs landed Jamison. Just a guess, though..

I thought it was four different deals for Amar'e?

Wow. I am surprised Houston gave up Landry. That guy has been a beast all season.

Great trade for Sacramento.

The Evans/Martin backcourt was simply not working out for them, so they get out from under Martin's horrible contract and pick up a tremendous young big in Landry.

Udrih/Evans/Casspi/Landry/Hawes with Garcia and Thompson off the bench seems like a pretty good start for their continuing rebuilding project.

lol

Last edited:

new-york-knicks.gif
Ha%20ha%202.jpg

You're missing the part about Kevin Martin going to Houston and McGrady MAYBE going to the Knicks, making the title incredibly misleading.

The Rockets have an agreement in principal with the Kings to acquire Kevin Martin, according to Marc Stein.

This trade could expand to a three-way deal with the Knicks, sending McGrady to New York.

A league source indicated that McGrady will wind up in Sacramento or New York by Thursday's deadline.

Kenny Thomas, Hilton Armstrong and Sergio Rodriguez will also come to Houston, while McGrady, Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey will be outgoing, according to Yahoo's Adrian Wojnarowski.

Read more: http://www.realgm.com/src_wiretap_a...kets_will_acquire_kevin_martin/#ixzz0froo3KaC

The article says that he may still go to the Knicks. What is the deal yo?

I kept seeing that all over ESPN articles, but nowhere else.

I'm guessing the Kings will let him expire considering they already got a great player in Landry and from what I've seen of Dorsey, he's got some nice rebounding/shot blocking skills.

Ariza and Martin will make for some great chucking.

Ariza knew his role in LA. K-Mart would be the primary wing scorer and be complemented by Brooks and Ariza...Ariza should fit in as a super roleplayer if he chooses. If not, I see some problems (since Ariza wanted to be THE man).

Yao-Scola-Ariza-KMart-Brooks
Bench: Battier, Lowry, Hayes, Anderson

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."