• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Ohio State versus Tennessee game thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wulfgar1224

Sixth Man
Reaction score
I thought that I'd throw a thread up on here. Ohio State is in a really good position to win this regional now that Kansas is out. I think Tennessee is very similar to Georgia Tech in terms of demeanor. Both teams are talented. But, they're very inconsistent. As always, if OSU avoids foul trouble, they should be able to advance barring Tennessee playing out of their minds.

Tennessee is big. They are long. They are fast. They are athletic. They run lots. They have good guards. They beat both Kansas and Kentucky during the year.

I AM concerned about this game. If any starters get into foul trouble, we could be hurting big time. Tennessee also has some depth. I think they play nine players and move them in and out.

OSU better be ready for a tough game... and physical.

Great start all around in the first 5 mins here. Hope we can keep this up.

Buford is on fire, we need to keep the movement going on offense and I like our zone defense from the start. Lets mix it up

Steven Pearl is a scrub, hows he playing?:rolleyes:

We need to start rebounding better, but I guess that's what suffers when you play a zone

Referees are almost as bad as the NBA....it's pathetic how many calls Tenn is getting

UT is dominating the glass right now. Their fans are annoying as fuck. The refs are also terrible.

Is it me or are the announcers pro-Tennessee?

Lundquist is reacting to routine basketball plays like they are the most amazing thing he's ever seen.
Ohio State player makes layup. Lundquist: WOW! Tennessee player attempts three. Lundquist: WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!

At least it seems that way to me.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."