• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Ohio State versus Tennessee game thread

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
If Diebler and Madsen play any softer they will float away.

Lundquist is reacting to routine basketball plays like they are the most amazing thing he's ever seen.
Ohio State player makes layup. Lundquist: WOW! Tennessee player attempts three. Lundquist: WOULD YOU LOOK AT THAT!

At least it seems that way to me.

As Raftery speaks incoherently.

OSU is up 3 but I am concerned about the problems Tennessee's size is giving them. Once they started pressuring the ball, the game changed. OSU is shooting 55% from the floor and three and are only up by 3. They have to rebound better.

The entire team seems lazy. Could they be playing any more whimpy? It's hard to believe we are up by 3. If someone wrote in here that Jeremy Simmons would hit 3 daggers in the first half to save the game at the half, you would receive many reps for it, and would have been called an idiot.

Let's hope Matta lights a fire under them at the half. Sleepwalking comes to mind so far.

Mark Titus is at the hotel with the flu. He's still contributing over his Twitter feed :chuckles:

Fun fact: Steven Pearl has yellow eyes in our scouting report. Do what you want with that information.

It's a fancy way of saying "basketball" RT @Reinko: @clubtrillion Any insight on the Villan's major; Pre Family Resource Mgmt??

Let's try to keep this thing family friendly, please. RT @jordanrbass: You know tOSU is fighting an uphill battle if Bone is going hard

Just texted Coach Matta and asked if I could give the halftime motivational speech via speakerphone. Still waiting for response...

I half expected Lundquist to start singing Rocky Top as they went to halftime....

It's a fancy way of saying "basketball" RT @Reinko: @clubtrillion Any insight on the Villan's major; Pre Family Resource Mgmt??
lol @ even asking that question in the first place

Huge three right there, lets get some separation

Are they going to continue to allow defenders to just bump Turner on every drive to the hoop?

They need to start getting some of these rebounds. Tennessee is dominating on the offensive glass right now.

Ok, we get it. Stephen Pearl's dad is the head coach. Can we shut the fuck up about that now?

Turner has to be the most reached at players in college. He will live on the line in the NBA.

Simmons goes 3-4 from 3 in the first half and Matta is going to leave Diebler out there to suck?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."