• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Bruce Drennan rant 5-5-10...funniest thing I've ever seen

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

imahustla

Vida's BACK
Reaction score
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2t9-DIKDGGA&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2t9-DIKDGGA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

OMG I nearly died at the one minute mark.

I'm just wondering when Choo and Cabrera are going to the Yankees or Red Sox.

Pretty refreshing. Very rarely do Sports radio people say their own team stinks.

Drennan going off on the only sport that it's worth listening to him talk about. That rant on Branyon was priceless.

This is the first time in a long time that I have actually enjoyed listening to what Bruce had to say. Hilarious take on Branyan.

But hes just as good as Victor fellas!!!! :rofl:

LOL, pause at 2:10

The random loud groans :chuckles:

This is the first time in a long time that I have actually enjoyed listening to what Bruce had to say. Hilarious take on Branyan.

But hes just as good as Victor fellas!!!! :rofl:

Victor Martinez: .242/.306/.323/.629

Russell Branyan: .212/.278/.303/.581

At least one can blame a bad back. :D

Victor Martinez: .242/.306/.323/.629

Russell Branyan: .212/.278/.303/.581

At least one can blame a bad back. :D

Even on a terrible start for Victor, he is still hitting .30 points higher than Branyan. :chuckles:

Thanks for proving my point.

Even on a terrible start for Victor, he is still hitting .30 points higher than Branyan. :chuckles:

Thanks for proving my point.

Let's not even mention the fact that Victor, you know, has an actual TRACK RECORD of hitting .300.

Stupid people. sigh.

holy shit.. this is the greatest shit ever

edit: there needs to be a major league 4 with drennan being the announcer

Let's not even mention the fact that Victor, you know, has an actual TRACK RECORD of hitting .300.

Stupid people. sigh.

Victor Martinez's career OPS (3345 career ABs): .823

Russell Branyan's career OPS (2464 career ABs): .819

Looks like a track record to me, alright. :D

Of course, none of this is relevant- the original argument was correct: last year, both players were very similar in their overall production. And if both players where healthy, they would probably be about the same again this year. Unfortunately, Branyan isn't, and Victor... well we don't know why Victor is playing so awful. What I DO know is that the Tribe paying 3M for Branyan's injury-induced awfulness, while the BoSox are paying 7.7M plus 3 pitching prospects.

:D

Victor Martinez's career OPS (3345 career ABs): .823

Russell Branyan's career OPS (2464 career ABs): .819

Looks like a track record to me, alright. :D

Of course, none of this is relevant- the original argument was correct: last year, both players were very similar in their overall production. And if both players where healthy, they would probably be about the same again this year. Unfortunately, Branyan isn't, and Victor... well we don't know why Victor is playing so awful. What I DO know is that the Tribe paying 3M for Branyan's injury-induced awfulness, while the BoSox are paying 7.7M plus 3 pitching prospects.

:D

/sigh

Now that we've established that Victor Martinez are Russell Branyan are both equally good players..

Stupid people. sigh.

Ignorance sure is bliss for some.

Anyway, Good job Bruce. He sufficiently summed up my feelings.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."