• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Werewolf found in Maine?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Smooth

Get Royce or Die Trying
Staff member
Reaction score
"Hybrid Mutant" Found Dead in Maine

Maine Residents Wonder if Dead Animal Is Legendary Mystery Beast

ap_hybrid_beast_060817_sp.jpg

In this photo provided by Michelle O'Donnell, a creature that was found dead after apparently being hit by a car in Turner, Maine, is shown Saturday, Aug. 12, 2006. For the past 15 years, residents across Androscoggin County have reported seeing and hearing a mysterious animal with chilling monstrous cries and eyes that glow in the night. Now, residents are wondering if the animal found dead over the weekend may be the mysterious creature that has mauled dogs, frightened residents and been the subject of local legend for half a generation. (Courtesy of Michelle O'Donnell via The Sun Journal/AP Photo)

TURNER, Maine Aug 16, 2006 (AP)— Residents are wondering if an animal found dead over the weekend may be the mysterious creature that has mauled dogs, frightened residents and been the subject of local legend for half a generation.

The animal was found near power lines along Route 4 on Saturday, apparently struck by a car while chasing a cat. The carcass was photographed and inspected by several people who live in the area, but nobody is sure exactly what it is.

Michelle O'Donnell of Turner spotted the animal near her yard about a week before it was killed. She called it a "hybrid mutant of something."

"It was evil, evil looking. And it had a horrible stench I will never forget," she told the Sun Journal of Lewiston. "We locked eyes for a few seconds and then it took off. I've lived in Maine my whole life and I've never seen anything like it."

For the past 15 years, residents across Androscoggin County have reported seeing and hearing a mysterious animal with chilling monstrous cries and eyes that glow in the night. The animal has been blamed for attacking and killing a Doberman pinscher and a Rottweiler the past couple of years.

People from Litchfield, Sabattus, Greene, Turner, Lewiston and Auburn have come forward to speak of a mystery monster that roams the woods. Nobody knows for sure what it is, and theories have ranged from a hyena or dingo to a fisher or coydog, an offspring of a coyote and a wild dog.

Now, people are asking if the mystery beast and the animal killed over the weekend are one and the same.

Link

I'd shit my pants if I saw one of those outside.. :chuckles:

yall see the leprechaun??

Dude..that thing is ****ing scary :uhh: I'd be like nice doggy..and throw it some beef jerky and get mauled.

James 23 said:
yall see the leprechaun??

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/nda_OSWeyn8"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/nda_OSWeyn8" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

:chuckles:

"Could be a crack hyeaaaad that got a hold uh some wrong stuff"

:chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:

cdt said:
"Could be a crack hyeaaaad that got a hold uh some wrong stuff"

:chuckles: :chuckles: :chuckles:

The first time I saw that video, I was dying laughing.. :chuckles:

Here is the avatar by the way..

lep.gif

Those eyes just look DISGUSTING... I kinda wish there was a full body shot... How big is that thing suppose to be?

Greyish Blue :uhh: I want a full body..I feel like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite..

lmao, i actually remember watching that on the news.

I want to hear a professionals theory on that werewolf beast. How big was it? Horrible stench huh. Sounds like something out of an RPG!

kevolution said:
I want to hear a professionals theory on that werewolf beast. How big was it? Horrible stench huh. Sounds like something out of an RPG!

Here are bigger pictures:

dog.jpg

dog2.jpg

Sweet, rotting hybrid-mutant-wolf carcass! Not as good as the rotting deer carcass aroma coming from the basement of the Central Division though :chuckles:

That shit gives me the willies.. :uhh:

look at that things eyes, they are almost human looking.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."