• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Bosh trade

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

eagles11

Rookie
Reaction score
This is my first post and this idea might not seem realistic, but might be reasonable. here it is on bringing Chris Bosh to Cleveland for next season.

Trade #1
Cavs get:
Elton Brand
#2 Pick

Sixers get:
Jamison
Parker?

Trade #2
Cleveland gets:
Bosh

Toronto gets:
#2 pick
Hickson
Shaq (does a sign and trade to a 1 year contract to match salaries)

Thoughts?

Not happening bud. The Sixers won't trade the #2 pick to salary dump and we won't s&t Shaq, especially not for 15 million.

Philly wouldn't trade their number 2 pick for two aging players in Tawn and Parker, plus Tawn is making a considerable amount of money, so it isn't that big of a bail-out by CLE. There's absolutely no way they would do that.

#2- TOR wouldn't want Shaq, Shaq wouldn't want TOR.

Cleveland would be all over it, but the other two teams? :uhh:

Shaq would never go to Toronto

To get paid 14 million dollars and the get bought out?Yes,yes he would.
Sold idea,i just don't like the idea of having
Bosh/Brand/Tawn/Av at the 4 spot...

Thats why we then trade Tawn and Brand for a Center

jamison is in philly, but philly probably would want a younger player (hickson) or if somehow a pick gets traded back to them

have a truly hard time seeing philly do that deal

I would be more inclined to keep Evan Turner rather than flip him for Chris Bosh...

This has so much fail in it, I don't even know where to begin...

Sixers would only trade that pick if they got Hickson back.

I usually don't venture into the rumors section much, but I was playing around with this one after Turkoglu said he wanted to go back to Sac...there'd have to be some tweaks to make it work but I think it's an interesting scenario

Cleveland gets:
Bosh
Donte Greene

Toronto gets:
Hickson
Mo
Nocioni

Sac gets:
Turkoglu
Evans (expiring)
Delonte (expiring)

So basically, Sac gets nearly $10 million in expiring ($4 of which can come off Aug 1 w/ Delonte being waived) and get Turk to play mentor to the young team, be another player that can create shots and help Evans off the ball.

Toronto gets a steal in both getting value back in return for Bosh leaving (JJ and Mo who they reportedly like) and also get to shed Turk's contract for another bad one but that is 2 yrs shorter in Nocioni, who would probably fit better for them there anyway.

Of course the Cavs give up 2 starters and Delonte (who is gone anyway) but we get Bosh. Maybe Greene turns into a younger Jamario?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."