• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Bosh trade

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Two aging players for young talent.. No, although we take on Brand I still don't see Philly EVER doing this deal, we probably will have to include someone like Danny Green in this deal(or someone with higher value.)

Plus Shaq at this stage in his career is probably still expecting to have a big paycheck with his ego and all.

Did anyone else hear Ric Bucher specifically mention the cavs and how they have contacted the Raptors for a sign and trade for Bosh? I know its Ric Bucher and all, but his sources say that cleveland could land Bosh.

Did anyone else hear Ric Bucher specifically mention the cavs and how they have contacted the Raptors for a sign and trade for Bosh? I know its Ric Bucher and all, but his sources say that cleveland could land Bosh.

ric_bucher_plastic_revelation_3.jpg

Worth a shot, Cavs should be able to put up a nice package. Anything it takes really besides LeBron and hopefully Andy if we are lucky. Get LeBron and Bosh in here and the rest will fall into place. Forget depth we saw how far that took us this year. Lakers have 5 players worth a damn and have made the finals 3 years in a row now.

I just spoke with a friend who is a big Magic fan and he said he has heard that when free agency begins the Magic are going to offer Pietrus Gortat VC and possibly a draft pick for Bosh and Hedo. He didn't give me a source...Anyone else hear anything like that?

I just spoke with a friend who is a big Magic fan and he said he has heard that when free agency begins the Magic are going to offer Pietrus Gortat VC and possibly a draft pick for Bosh and Hedo. He didn't give me a source...Anyone else hear anything like that?

Not gonna happen. Why would the Raps take VC back? Plus Hedo is probably mad at the Magic already. Don't see that happening. That would be crazy though. But would they do with Rashard? They can't play Hedo at the 2. Plus they wouldn't be the same make up of a team. Bosh isn't gonna stand at the 3 point line and shoot just threes.

Havent heard that but if it happens im just gonna stop watching the NBA because that would be so unfair to have Howard and Bosh in the frontcourt

Why in the world would the Raptors do that deal?

I cannot believe that is true.

And can anybody post the link that Bucher said Bosh could land in Cleveland

I will be so pissed. Redick would step into the starting 2 guard role i'm assuming. Not much depth, but damn they wouldn't need it. Shard could be moved to the sf position perhaps and barnes to the 2 guard for a big line up.

And I thought I couldn't hate the magic anymore...

Via Kenny Roda's Twitter

roadmanwknr

On radio pre-game show ESPN's Rick Bucher said the Cavs have contacted the Raptors 2 C what it would take 2 get Chris Bosh in a sign & trade

Where did you hear this. . .

I say completely false, even with a source.

Via Kenny Roda's Twitter

roadmanwknr

On radio pre-game show ESPN's Rick Bucher said the Cavs have contacted the Raptors 2 C what it would take 2 get Chris Bosh in a sign & trade

Oh, well no shit.

Even still, you would not get Bosh until LeBron re-signs...unless LeBron tells Bosh to do it.

Obvisouly they are doing this to get Lebron and im sure Bosh is gonna call Lebron to see if he'll be there b4 he accepts the deal

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."