• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Larry Hughes loves strippers

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

imahustla

Vida's BACK
Reaction score
I thought you all would enjoy this...

nelly2-larry%20hughes.jpg

Larry Hughes Loves Strippers
by Brett Edwards

Well, we all mourn in different ways. You may remember that Larry Hughes' brother died tragically during the playoffs, and while there's nothing funny about that, this picture's hilarious. The Cleveland Cavs' guard was seen this weekend at a party thrown by Nelly in Miami Beach, sporting his "I Heart Strippers" t-shirt. I'm sure they love you too, Larry.

Thanks to The Basketball Jones for showing us where the party's at.

couple months old, but still classic.

Might as well be wearing a shirt that says I LOVE HERPES.

James 23 said:
couple months old, but still classic.

Yeah I believe I first saw this pic on drunkenatheletes.com a few months ago.

TruBuckeye22 said:
who doesn't love strippers?

I don't. I'd like to see some statistics on what percentage of strippers have a disease of some sort.

Too big of a deal is made out of strip clubs. I'd rather actually get laid by a good looking clean chick than get tricked into thinking I might get laid by a nasty one.

I am for freedom of expression in any form and that extends to strippers!

I never understood why guys are so desperate to go throw their money at girls they cant even touch rather than just going out and getting some on their own.

Never been to a strip club, Im not that lame.

I'm sure those strippers would put out for Larry Hughes. Stripe clubs for us regular guys is dumb, but for Celebs, its almost guarenteed ass.

Glen Infante said:
I'm sure those strippers would put out for Larry Hughes. Stripe clubs for us regular guys is dumb, but for Celebs, its almost guarenteed ass.
And STD's. Plus, isn't Larry Hughes married, with kids?

Don't hate on strip clubs! If you can't afford to go kick it with some big breasted strippers don't get all mad and whiney. Strip clubs are fun for event's like birthdays and bachelor parties. If I was balling and married I would go to a strip club any day of the week before I go clubbing. In Houston stripping is big dough! Many oil tycoons and they're business associates take out clients and spend serious grip just to sit, drink, and talk to strippers. I know it's hard for some you to think beyond Brookpark Road but there are really nice strip clubs outside of Cleveland. Yes there are slut's in strip clubs, there are sluts in clubs, sluts at McDonald's. There are sluts everywhere in every profession. For those of you that are afraid to get an STD in strip club just leave your johnson in your pants and you won't have to worry about any critters.

Gentlemen's club, gentlemen..

Nothing wrong with taking a lunch break to see some stunning visuals..

Nothing like carrying around a menu and just staring at it when you get hungry.

Rimage said:
Nothing like carrying around a menu and just staring at it when you get hungry.

HA! Bird in the hand beats a bird in the bush any day. Right?

Does he like tailgating?

tailgate.jpg

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."