• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Scott's agent: "agreed to essential terms, details to be worked out"

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Who would you prefer as the Next Coach

• Byron Scott

Votes: 79 19.5%
  • Brian Shaw

Votes: 225 55.6%
  • Either one is fine

Votes: 88 21.7%
  • Neither

Votes: 13 3.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Windy: Offer to Shaw or Scott could come soon

I still think Scott is stuck on being the Lakers HC. I think Shaw is the more likely candidate to take the job and i would have no problem with that.

Smooth, you forgot to add the rest of the tweet

"0.000007 seconds ago via Tweetdeck" :thumbup:

An offer may be made but I think both are going to sit on the hands until Phillip and the Lakers make up their collective minds.

Either way it'll be a win-win for the Cavs

An offer may be made but I think both are going to sit on the hands until Phillip and the Lakers make up their collective minds.

Unless LeBron makes up his mind first (although I'd guess Jackson's decision will happen before LeBron's...).

I think either one should hurry and take it. More than worrying if LeBron could come back, they could directly involve themselves in enticing LeBron back. That would be a good thing to put on your resume. If not, they'll still have a big time owner who you know would support to make the team better.

Has a rookie HC ever won a championship?

Pat Riley tok over from Paul Westhead after 11 games and won the championship in 81-82.

Has a rookie HC ever won a championship?

phil jackson lost to a very good detroit team in the conference finals in his first year (1989/90) and won a championship in the following 3 years and brian shaw is one of his top assitants :thumbup:

I still think Scott is stuck on being the Lakers HC. I think Shaw is the more likely candidate to take the job and i would have no problem with that.

I think Scott will be the Cavs coach. Shaw will take the LA job if Jackson retires as that's who they will offer it to. If Jackson stays, Scott will take the Cavs job. Either way, Scott will coach the Cavs. Besides, he's indicated recently he is very interested in coaching the Cavs and the chance to coach LeBron.

I would much prefer shaw

I think we're stuck waiting on Phil for both of those guys.

Give me BILL. I'm surprised with Gilbert's Detroit background that we haven't heard more about him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-12: "Max Strus Juice"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."