• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dan Gilbert Statement

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
More than ever I want the Cavs to win. More than ever.

Might be a stupid question but does Dan Gilbert have an email thats available to the public? We need to let this guy know that we are behind him 100%

Yes he does, it is dangilbert@quickenloans.com. I remember emailing him a few years back and he was very quick to respond and very responsive to my questions. I thought I'd get back the ordinary block response but this was well thought out and sincere. Much like the man himself.

yeah dan, cuz mo and parker are gonna lead us to the promise land.

Do you really think he didn't have a backup plan in place?

And I wonder if he's already filed tampering charges with the league or if he'll do that tomorrow. Screaming A Smith knew what was going to happen before LeBron was even a free agent. I'm certain he doesn't have better sources around the league than Dan Gilbert.

Am I the only one who is now hoping that Delonte West actually had sex with Gloria James?

Please tell me it's true. LeBron deserves every inch of Brother Red's bipolar penis in his crack whore mother.

P.S. This was fueled by Gilbert alluding to "past events" coming public. Could it be?

P.S.S. I love you, Dan.

If this statement is from him, and I think it is, he was probably told by LeBron that he was staying and did not expect the move to Miami. Anger is part of it but clearly he was shocked. I wonder if Gilbert brings in a thug to play one game in the season just like the old time hockey used to. Take out LeBron and maybe Bosh and let Wade try and win one by himself. Again, that team will have no other players on the bench to compete. LeBron will be LeBroke. I have to wonder if LeBron gets "injured" every time Miami is scheduled in Cleveland. It took Boozer like three years before we actually got to boo his ass.

Gilbert could have put out some posh statement and Cleveland could have faded into oblivion but he came out guns ablazing.

This is the greatest thread of all time.

I'm more excited to hear this news than any of the trade deadlines in recent memory...

If anyone needs any proof that lebron james fucked over this franchise long before tonight, here it is.
Couldn't be much clearer than Gilbert's statement. Wow.

Pretty clear what a fake and fraud lebron is. Everyone has been kissing his ass and protecting him for too long. That time is over.

Gilbert is the man. He gets my undying support for that statement. Simply phenomenal!

This is the greatest thread of all time.

I'm more excited to hear this news than I was at any of the trade deadlines in recent memory...

Gilbert treated Lebron like a son and he turned his back. Spent 300,000 for that cartoon he made.

Interesting. Now the Cavs home page is blank.

ESPN says that Gilbert's letter puts the wine in Wind and Gold. I say fuck them. It's war now bitches!

if this is true then i think it may become time for me to make my temporary refusal to go to anything ESPN related permanent.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."