• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Dan Gilbert Statement

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
What are people bashing everyone on the Cavs now? People are saying Mo blows get him out of here....What!? this guy wants to be hear and will bust his ass. People saying Jamison over Hickson. JJ is 21-22 making great strides in his game. Listen you guys have now moved to the anger state of this situation, grab a beer, relax. Im in my 20's and have learned what to expect in Cle now.

Yeah, and it's even more obvious now.

Listen, Lebron was never cut out to be a leader. He never had the killer instinct. Watch Kobe before games and watch Lebron before games. Lebron dances, takes fake pictures, and throws up chalk. Kobe Bryant is focused and intense before games. Kobe's teammates probably hate him whereas Lebron's teammates joked around with one another. Lebron was never going to be any player with drive or passion. He wants to play second fiddle and it's obvious. What he basically admitted tonight is that he doesn't responsibility. He didn't go to New York and Chicago and Cleveland because those teams would have been "his team". He doesn't want his own team and he'd rather play on Wade's.

casual sports fan drops a string of cliches

I know we all angry, mad, disappointed. But remember that's a triple double walking. Let's pray he have a change of heart 2nite. It is the the night of the unexpected. Who am I kidding.

We got to step it up now that's all. We will be good next year. And hearing our owner keeps me convinced.

Mo Willaims

I realy wish Deltone had a twitter. Between getting tips on what I should order at Taco Bell/ KFC and the taunts he could provide at LBJ, I feel we as a society are worse off with out Delonte being on twitter

Anyone else pumped for the inevitable W&G tell all post?
Most definitely.

Not only the Orlando quit game Gilbert refers to and the obvious LeQuit during games 2, second half of 4 and all of 5 against Boston. I want W and G to also shed light on his insights about what Lebron was frustrated with and why he felt we had a good chance at retaining him (when Gilbert said tonight Lebron didn't return one text or phone call).

W and G was still confident early Thursday that Lebron was staying. Curious if those sources were just blowing smoke from LeFarce's camp.

Is Mo starting to piss anyone off? He is acting like a total loser right now. Get fired up Mo.

Slimak, I agree he has taken great strides. I was just stating the obvious at the time they drafted him. That was then and this is now.......lets hope he develops his post game some more.

No, that would be the owner. You know, the guy that just guaranteed a championship. JJ Hickson's ceiling is lower than Al Jefferson. He'll never be an elite PF in this league. He hasn't shown me anything other than dunking off of easy Lebron set ups, turning the ball over, and bricking 90% of the jumpers he takes. I'd be fine if they part with BOTH Jamison and Hickson.

I respect your postings but I think you're off here man. Hickson would've most likely gone in the top 5 of the draft this year as a junior coming out of college. Who knows what his college game would've been like - he could've gone as high as 2 or 3. He's 21 yrs old who got the unfortunate luck of coming onto a team with a coach that didn't know how to use his talent and a team stuck in win-now mode which meant that the younger guys didn't get the run they needed. When Shaq went down he moved into the starting role and showed serious glimpses of all-star level potential. Then, he was lost in the playoffs once again by MB's uncanny ability to screw up rotations.

I don't know Al Jefferson's game enough to compare it to JJ, but JJ has serious potential. All-star level potential. 20/10 potential. It's possible that if we go into rebuilding mode he will become the focus of our offense. With Scott at the healm, it's not impossible to imagine him becoming MIP next year. We'll see what the development of his game looks like come October but there's a reason he is coveted by many teams around the league.

It would be fantastic if Gilbert could get LeFailure busted for juicing. That would be great for his brand.

I'm still can't believe he gone y'all. 4real no bs. I think we all took it for granted and thought it was a nobrainer and he was resighning
Mo Williams

I think he is feeling real bad, just like the rest of us.

I realy wish Deltone had a twitter. Between getting tips on what I should order at Taco Bell/ KFC and the taunts he could provide at LBJ, I feel we as a society are worse off with out Delonte being on twitter

His twitter would be my homepage!

Most definitely.

Not only the Orlando quit game Gilbert refers to and the obvious LeQuit during games 2, second half of 4 and all of 5 against Boston. I want W and G to also shed light on his insights about what Lebron was frustrated with and why he felt we had a good chance at retaining him (when Gilbert said tonight Lebron didn't return one text or phone call).

W and G was still confident early Thursday that Lebron was staying. Curious if those sources were just blowing smoke from LeFarce's camp.

I have no sources, but if I had to a take a guess I would say the quit games this year were simply to throw the series, so he'd have an easy out. He wanted to leave long before the Boston series, so he threw the series.

Obbiously, I don't KNOW this, but it sure seems logical right now.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."