• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jemele Hill CRUSHING Dan Gilbert

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
http://twitter.com/JEMELEHILL

Calling him a snake oil sub prime salesman.

Speak your mind to her.

I know I did.

For a while I wanted to be a sports newscaster. She came to my school to give advice to students about how she got in the industry. I didn't go because I knew she is the dumbest person on ESPN's payroll, which is saying a lot. I have no doubt in my mind she sucked a lot of dicks to get to where she is.

She does some stuff on ESPN doesn't she? Total bitch. Fucking clueless ho so I'm not surprised she'd be so mis-informed and a Lebron ball-washer.

This thread title is disgusting. I don't want to hear about Jemele Hill crushing or getting crushed or anything of the sort.

Jemele Hill is a dumb smut...And i've came to that conclusion before i walked into this thread

She's always been on LeBron's nuts... no shock here.

Probably on the payroll, like most of the people we are finding out/speculating...

Considering her history of being wrong on EVERY SINGLE POINT she tries to make, I take this as a good sign.

She's a farce. Another journalist who is merely in the game because they love jock-sniffing.

She also loves to try and sound smart and bring RACE into every single article she writes.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."