• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Jemele Hill CRUSHING Dan Gilbert

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
How can anyone not be on Dan Gilbert's side?

What's interesting is that Dan's reaction seems like it was very unexpected. LeBron probably told him he'd be back.

She's from Michigan. Nuff said.

And yes. it's very different from Dan Gilbert, because he feels our pain.

Hmm... Jemele Hill or Shelley Smith? Decisions, decisions...

hill.jpg

vs.

shelleysmith.jpg

Well done, ESPN.

camakazee trying to blind people with ugly.

Who's Jemele Hill? Can't be anyone of consequence if I don't don't who he/she is.

From the looks of her thighs Jemele Hill is crushing just about everything she sits on.

Hmm... Jemele Hill or Shelley Smith? Decisions, decisions...

hill.jpg

vs.

shelleysmith.jpg

Well done, ESPN.

Everytime I see Shelly Smith it reminds me of Pip's rant a while back where he kept posting pictures of her with quotes about food. :chuckles:

The only issues that I have with this decision was that he could've gave Cleveland a heads up if he was leaving the team and also if he was leaving the team not to do it on national television. But it's funny how Gilbert and our "fans" forget what the guy did for the franchise in his 7 years, and the fact that he took us to the NBA finals. Gilbert is angry at the millions he's going to lose with LBJ gone, he should be focusing on improving Cleveland basketball.

The only issues that I have with this decision was that he could've gave Cleveland a heads up if he was leaving the team and also if he was leaving the team not to do it on national television. But it's funny how Gilbert and our "fans" forget what the guy did for the franchise in his 7 years, and the fact that he took us to the NBA finals. Gilbert is angry at the millions he's going to lose with LBJ gone, he should be focusing on improving Cleveland basketball.

Maybe you should be focusing on packing up and moving to the Heat forums?

What is a Jemele Hill and why is it talking instead of making me a sandwich?

In the last 7 years, LeBron should have been focusing on helping, not crippling on his way out. Yeah, Gilbert coddled, but that's what happens when you have to train a "phenom". If you don't do it, someone else will. It's why I bet we'll see DG get on the CBA train.

Maybe you should be focusing on packing up and moving to the Heat forums?

i concur. seriously, you just got here, might as well take off before the bandwagon gets too far ahead of you. then again, youre probably already running in front of it.

Jemele Hill has apparently been crushing dozens of glazed donuts, along with crushing my corneas with that picture. GOOD GOD, MAKE IT STOP!!!!

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."