• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Update from Boobie.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
Thanks for the kind words, Boobs. All these heartfelt messages are great but they don't replace championship aspirations that will now be on the backburner, in all sports, for a long time..

Thank you Boobie...We know that you too were stabbed in the back, and as a teammate of LeBron, maybe even worse than us fans. We all appreciate the support and we will give it right back to you x10.

Thanks for the kind words, Boobs. All these heartfelt messages are great but they don't replace championship aspirations that will now be on the backburner, in all sports, for a long time..

Get over it, cmstophe. We were never that close to a championship with LeBron anyway. We didn't even win a Finals game.

We're out from under that shithead. Onward and upward.

This is exactly the type of situation where players of Boobie's ilk break out in a big way. He'll have plenty of floor time and will have nothing to lose by practicing his floaters and taking it to the basket during a game.

Whether it's for playing in Cleveland in the future or another team...this is Boobie's time to shine.

I expect a good amount of games like the one against the Sixers where the Cavs were attempting to tie the home court record without LeBron.

Get over it, cmstophe. We were never that close to a championship with LeBron anyway. We didn't even win a Finals game.

We're out from under that shithead. Onward and upward.

Sorry, I like to win. Yes, the guy is a schmuck and we all see we're better off without him probably. But with all three sports teams sucking in Cleveland, it'll be rough times for sports fans in this town for years to come.

Boobie Gibson- a guy who may not even be here next season- saying he loves Cleveland isn't going to mean much in the long run, even though it shows he is class.

Boobie is a great shooter, fights on defense, and is clutch. I said he should have been playing more last year, and he should definitely get some run this year.

I hope we keep this guy. He showed flashes of being able to play solid basketball, hopefully he improves his game this offseason.

A second round pick from across the country gets it and our hometown diva Lebron Shames doesn't.

This is exactly why I don't care if we tank. I think we can get winners who are also solid people in the middle rounds.

I want a playoff run, I don't care if it's a first round exit

Boobie is 23 and does not hold much value with any other team, he's not going anywhere. Hopefully the rest of the Cav vets, meaning Mo, Andy and Jamison, are shipped out this summer, so Boobie will have a lot more time to prove himself.

Times like these you really see who's a real Cleveland Cavalier. No whining, no bitching about LeBron, totally focused on the future and helping the team moving forward. Boobies a warrior.

Damn, this almost brought a tear to my eye. Great to see that guys like this appreciate the opportunity that Cleveland has given them, especially a guy who had to swallow his pride when coach Brown deemed him useless. We could have used his heart when Lebron wasn't giving us any of his in the playoffs.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."