• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Lebron Recruits Jawad

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Douglar

Intentionally Grounded
Staff member
Reaction score
Scum bag!

http://twitter.com/PDcavsinsider/statuses/18685025585

LeBron the recruiter has new target, sources say: Jawad Williams. He's a restricted free agent tho & Cavs interested in bringing him back.

Fortunately, the heat don't have a chance to take Jawad, since they can't eaven match the qualifying offer--

* edit * Unless Lebron can get into Jawad's head and convince him to refuse to play for the Cavs.

Last edited:
A bit ironic that #6 seems to have confidence in the Cavs roster now that he's gone.

LeBron didn't like the Cleveland roster, yet he is trying to recruit eveyone. What an ass.

Must be a huge morale boost for Jawad though when one of the best basketball players in the NBA wants you.

WOW! i thought none of these guys could bring him a championship.

i hope jawad spits in his face for the city of cleveland (glenville), which he claims so much love for. DO IT JAWAD!

This guy is a cunt in every sense of the word.

Happy to hear this. Kudos to Windy for getting this info. I hope the Heat find a way to make an offer and the Cavs stay mum on their intention until the very last hour, then match it. Anything to piss LeBron off.

You don't like your chances of winning here with this current roster but you are trying to recruit the 15th man on our roster???Are you fucking kidding me?

Happy to hear this. Kudos to Windy for getting this info. I hope the Heat find a way to make an offer and the Cavs stay mum on their intention until the very last hour, then match it. Anything to piss LeBron off.

no fuck that I want the cavs to tell everyone they arent matching it then just before the clock hits midnight on the 7th day I want the cavs to match it and send lebron a picture of the middle finger.

no fuck that I want the cavs to tell everyone they arent matching it then just before the clock hits midnight on the 7th day I want the cavs to match it and send lebron a picture of the middle finger.

Better yet wait till the last minute keeping their intentions secret then at the last minute match the offer and send a pic of Delonte with Gloria to Lebron and say "Remember the good ole days??"

You couldnt make this stuff up. Windy has plenty of material with what has been out publicly for 2 books. I am sure though as he has said that this is "just the tip of the iceberg." I know there is rumor of the police being called to the CAVS locker room prior to game 5. It just seems that with so much rumor out there some of it has got to be true.

Umm guys ... LeBron liked our roster (give or take any issues that arose in the playoffs). He didn't like the fact we didn't have a second star like Wade, or Bosh on it - let alone both.

Now Jawad actually is a hometown boy, and it was the Cavs not LeBron who gave him his break and got him in the league - so - let's see what that all really means ...

I love the way Wade tried to defend LeBron in that ESPN article, and in essence, threw the Cavs under the bus in order to justify why LeBron quit/left.

It makes me feel that much better about not investing any more time in him as a "leader"

Now to see him recruiting so hard and hear Windy calling him out on going 100% down there while not even lifting a finger up here... keep sounding the horn Windy.

probably trying to fuel the no one wants to be in cleveland fire by stealing another hometown hero. first himself, then z, now jawad. c'mon when's the bleeding gonna stop.

Cavs not interested in Josh Howard?

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."