• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Lebron Recruits Jawad

Do Not Sell My Personal Information
4798647405_337aeea886.jpg

Is it me, or does this LeBron character seem kind of like a bitch to you guys? He spends 7 years in Cleveland, and does nothing to help sway the free agents we're recruiting -- not with Ariza and Artest last year, nor Allen and Redd several years back (when, unlike last offseason, he wasn't already planning on taking his toolbaggery to South Beach).

Then in just one week in Miami, he helps bring in Mike Miller, picks up D-Fish from the airport, steals Z from us (I don't blame Z for ring-chasing -- just wish he went to LAL), and now is trying to poach Jawad? Delonte's probably next, after we buy him out. It'll be like the '09 Cavaliers plus Wade and Bosh, playing in Miami.:shakehead

It's just ridiculous how after the lack of commitment he showed to this franchise, he's flipped 180 degrees virtually overnight.

There were multiple signs over the years that the guy was an asshole of the first order but we all chose to ignore them. Shame on us. What an sob. I just hope the league doesnt get in the way of windy writing his book.

In all honesty, Jawad should probably consider the move to Miami. Outside of the starters, the Heat will have very little depth and he could get some minutes on a championship level team.

But being funny, I think Jawad should flip the script and try to recruit Lebron to Cleveland. "I hear you Lebron, but I think we should try to play together in Cleveland. You should demand a trade. I'll introduce you to my city."

There were multiple signs over the years that the guy was an asshole of the first order but we all chose to ignore them. Shame on us. What an sob. I just hope the league doesnt get in the way of windy writing his book.

Agreed.

I think the more juicier book will be when the Bum pisses off one of his current buddy Thugs and that guy writes the book telling ALL. I mean all.

In all honesty, Jawad should probably consider the move to Miami. Outside of the starters, the Heat will have very little depth and he could get some minutes on a championship level team.

But being funny, I think Jawad should flip the script and try to recruit Lebron to Cleveland. "I hear you Lebron, but I think we should try to play together in Cleveland. You should demand a trade. I'll introduce you to my city."

Well even if Jawad wants to go to Miami we'll match any offer he gets. Especially because Miami doesn't have much to offer.

A bit ironic that #6 seems to have confidence in the Cavs roster now that he's gone.

But wait!
Wade said Lequit's teammates failed him..of course U know who planted that in his mouth..

I love it. Hell yeah!

It's time for these guys to open up on LeBron's play in the Celtics series.

Gotta love Mo, but I think that was more in reference to wade taking a shot at the Cavs roster more than anything else.

Mo Will growing some balls with that tweet!!! Why not make it an hour long special if we will match the offer or not.

You know, I was starting to actually let my initial feelings of betrayal die down but at this point it is him who is not letting it go.

You broke our heart, now leave us alone.

Yup. love how we didn't have enough talent yet he wants to gut our remaining roster to come to Miami. Not that losing Jawad would do much, it's just the hypocrisy.

And yes, Jon from Virginia, LeBron didn't come out and actually say our roster sucked, but to insist he didn't imply it is ludicrous

OH SNAP!

ISH JUST GOT REAL!!!

Only problem I have with Mosef going after DWade, is that everyone knows the person you are tweeting at doesnt get the message unless you tweet it "@" them

:chuckles:

Its like saying something to or about someone after they arent in a room

Hey Mo, put the @dwade on there and say it to his face:chuckles:

CLEVELAND STYLE BITCH

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."