• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

Cavaliers change court logo

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Lamar Scrotum

Rookie
Reaction score
A small change heading into the post- LeBron era

I like it.

theq3.jpg

Last edited:
<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DY0tsKCB4lc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DY0tsKCB4lc&amp;hl=en_US&amp;fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

Hmmm.... Will probably take some getting used to. I really liked the old Cavs jerseys and font. I don't hate the new stuff, but I just really loved our old stuff.

The crossed swords has never been a Cavs logo has it?

Also, I would think that the whole "painted area" won't all be wine. There has to be another color in there somewhere.

Nice find...

That whole court design looks badass...

Looks like they'll be going with a solid color key..

For comparison:

au5kgggwr73guhbsehhe0dr99.gif

Anyone notice the "All for one. One for all" slogan on the re-designed court but not on the old design of the court?

I wonder if it's another one of Dan Gilbert's subtle backhands directed at LeCheat...

I doubt the whole painted area is one color. That would surprise me. I don't know if I have ever seen a court like that.

Usually the top of the circle and the outer edges of the paint are a different color from the rest.

Glad they got rid of the comic sans don't for "Cavs.com". But we all know that's good old Danny boys favorite font ;)

Looks really cool, I'm glad they changed it, not that I hated the last one, but we're kinda heading into a new era.

Ramon sessions is going to tear that bitch up

I am looking through other teams courts and have yet to see one all one solid color. Could be something very unique.

Some teams are all one color except the top half of the circle is the normal wood color.

nice. I thought dan gilbert might go back to that motto, it is a great back handed comment on where the cavs were and where they want to be now.

Not a fan of the entire jump circle being painted the same color as the key. Also don't like the lines marking the width of the college key missing (I know they don't mean anything in the NBA, but it just looks wrong without them).

Love the "All for one...", though.

I'm not blown away, but it could be a lot worse.

Awesome design awesome user name

by far the best court in the league

DO IT DAN GILBERT I LOVE IT

its unique , strong and gives off a sense of history

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-13: "Backup Bash Brothers"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:11: "Clipping Bucks."