• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2 Free Tickets (lower-bowl, C109) to Cavs/Celtics Game 1

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wuck

Hustling on the inside
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
2 tickets to Cavs/Celtics Game 1 just fell into my lap. I thought about reselling them on flash seats, but I'd like to offer them to an RCF poster for free. These are Section C109, row 28. Lower bowl, center. They are pretty great seats (see here: http://www.seats3d.com/nba/cleveland_cavaliers/#/p_c109_2/). The original cost of the pair of tickets (with all fees) was $422.

The seats will be given away for free at midnight tonight (Saturday), so get your entries in by that time. Here are the rules:

1) Consider making a donation to RCF (http://realcavsfans.com/community/index.php?donations/). A donation is NOT required to enter this contest. But donations are always appreciated.

2) You must have a flash seats account (or I can't transfer the seats to you).

3) You must compete in the following contest. I want to give a better opportunity to long-time posters to win the tickets, but anyone can figure out these answers with some smart RCF searching.

CONTEST

There are ten questions. Do not post your answers to this thread. Instead, follow the instructions listed below. READ THE DIRECTIONS CAREFULLY or your entry will be discarded. If you are sure you have the right answers, you may wish to wait until close to midnight to post, so that other users don't have access to your answers. But you must before midnight.

Q1. To what player was the phrase "Rich Man's Boobie Gibson" once applied?
1. Delly
2. Kyrie Irving
3. Boobie Gibson

Q2. What former Cav said "My offense is my defense."?
1. Ricky Davis
2. World B. Free
3. Sasha Pavlovic

Q3. What player did Rchfld, X, and me want to draft at #4 in 2011?
1. Klay Thompson
2. Kanter
3. Jonas V.

Q4. What is Maximus's apparent job at the Q?
1. nacho vendor
2. owner
3. no relationship to the Cavs at all

Q5. What poster is willing to start a letter-writing campaign to fire coaches?
1. MoFlo
2. Pyro
3. theSTEREO.

Q6. RCF raised money for a banner to retain LeBron. It worked fantastic, even if it took 4 years... What was the first word in the slogan on that banner?
1. King
2. Witness
3. Born

Q7. When I talk about the curse of my avatar, to what am I referring?
1. All players in my avatar get hurt
2. All players in my avatar underperform
3. All players in my avatar get traded

Q8. What Florida-based user is known for tables. Awesome Tables. And also tables. He also likes magic number threads. He also likes tables.
1. rabman_gold
2. Adam
3. CavsSimmy

Q9. What Cavalier said he may not look like he's hustling, but he's hustling on the inside?
1. Luke Jackson
2. LeBron James
3. Semih Erden

Q10. What is AZ_'s former RCF user name?
1. The Man Called Z
2. b00bie
3. Thunder Thunderland

DO NOT POST YOUR ANSWERS. Instead, add up the total points and post the point total. If you choose "1" for each answer, your post should say "10". If you choose "3 for each answer, your post should say "30. That's it -- just post the number as your submission.

All entries that have been edited will be disqualified, so make sure you have it right, and then post. No changes to posts.

As above, you may wish to post your entry late in the day so that you don't "share" your answers with other people.

At midnight, a random user who has submitted the correct number (between 10-30) will be chosen as the winner, and we'll exchange PMs so that you can get the flash tickets in plenty of time.

Have fun. :slamdunk:

Last edited:
I remember the day it was revealed that Pyro and The Oi had somehow actually slept with the same woman. I hope that helps with the questions ..........

THIS IS WHAT AN ENTRY SHOULD LOOK LIKE:

If you want to enter your flashseats username, that's fine, but I will login at midnight, select a winner, and we'll be able to handle it the PM/flash-seats stuff pretty quickly.

THIS IS WHAT AN ENTRY SHOULD NOT LOOK LIKE (and I will ban you...)

1, 2, 3, 3, 2, 1, 1, 2, 3, 1

Last edited:
I remember the day it was revealed that Pyro and The Oi had somehow actually slept with the same woman. I hope that helps with the questions ..........

There were so many questions I could have asked.

What is the most text boxes gourimoko has used in a single response?

What poster has the most likes and also the 3rd-most negative ratings?

What intersection did CavsSimmy visit on his trip to the Q?

So much...

This is amazing. If I didn't have tickets tomorrow already, I would compete!

Awesome stuff @wuck

I wish getting to the game was a possibility. MOAR CENTERS!

Oh right. 22.

Last edited:

I do question a few of these questions:
1. I honestly can't remember some of these and I have posted for years
2. We needed a question about plane stalking
3. the answer to the last question is 'jerkface' and that's not an option

23, long time lurker but only had a problem with two questions. Thanks for doing this Wuck.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."