• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2013 Draft Class is Underwhelming

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

gratefuldead

NBA Starter
Reaction score
but i couldnt help myself in trying to come up with a re-draft based on how good these players turned out to be. here is my best guess:

1) Giannis
2) Gobert
3) Noel
4) Oladipo
5) Shroder
6) Porter
7) Adams
8) Mcollum
9) KCP
10) Shabazz

what say you?

I would prefer Delly over Shabazz at a minimum, simply because of the defense.

2013 was bad. We really should have traded that pick.

I wanted Steven Adams but not at 1, and when we were all wondering about who could be 1 I said lets just take the Greek freak. Such a risky draft. Guess we should have taken Noel like we took Kyrie off injury, but I still don't like his frame.

2013 was bad. We really should have traded that pick.

I wanted Steven Adams but not at 1, and when we were all wondering about who could be 1 I said lets just take the Greek freak. Such a risky draft. Guess we should have taken Noel like we took Kyrie off injury, but I still don't like his frame.
Hey at least trading away two number 1 picks for Love seems worth it at least. Bennett is trash and Wiggins ceiling seems pretty low too. He was so bad in his first game this year.

Since the top of that draft class was so weak, it ended up a draft of really rough, unpolished prospects. Two years later, and I still don't think many of these guys are approaching their potential, if they had potential to be drafted at all. That said, I never felt good about that Bennett pick. I had the logic explained to me that his potential as an unpolished backup PF was as high as all the unpolished backup centers or unpolished third guards, but here we are...

I think we would be very happy if we had Nerlens Noel right now. Really a perfect complementary player for us. And we could have told TT to go to hell when he asked for an overpay

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-15: "Cavs Survive and Advance"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:15: Cavs Survive and Advance