• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-15 Fantasy Basketball League

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

What league would you want?

• Total voters

Simon

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
This is a new fantasy basketball site that I've come across at - http://paspn.net/MockGM/NBA/Frontpage.aspx

This would be to RCF only.

(Never to early for fantasy basketball right?)

We need agents as well. You can choose to be either a GM or an agent. I have no idea how updated the rosters are.

We can do a league called "Create A Contract League" which is where you draft players contracts, etc.

Or, we can just create a regular fantasy basketball league. Again, I don't know how updated the roster is.

Just let me know if you want to join, once I get enough people to join either as agents and GM's, I will create the league. It will be a private league. I will let everyone know who wants to join in this thread wants a league created.

If you want to join, please let me know in the thread.

Let me know if you want to be an agent or GM. Can't call teams either.

Also, if you don't have an account for this, you will have to sign up.

Is this gonna be the official RCF Fantasy Bball league? If so I'd really love to be a part of that.

Is this gonna be the official RCF Fantasy Bball league? If so I'd really love to be a part of that.

We can if we get enough people to join!

There's already an official RCF league.

Not that it means that other people can't make their own.

The official RCF league is at 16 teams, we can't add more. Feel free to make another league or two.

I have been putting off talking FFB for the RBF launch, but... you know...

The official RCF league is at 16 teams, we can't add more. Feel free to make another league or two.

All the spots are already filled? Damn. Is there a waiting list or something for it?

Maybe make this as an expansion to the other one if there are people on a waiting list?

Staff has always filled official FFB slots with good players from the other leagues active on the website, the hoops league just rarely has anyone leave.

Shit, I'd join an RCF Fantasy Basketball League. I know the main one is full but if we get enough people going for another league I'd definitely want to be a part of that. Could even put money up to make sure everyone stays active.

Simon, I'd personally just rather do a typical ESPN fantasy league.

Well if you wanted to have it mirror the official RCF league, you'll wanna do Yahoo.

Might be cool if there was a "D-League". Where winner of the D-League gets a shot at the official league, and last place in the official league has to drop down to D-League. Keys you guys always talk about having real consequences in the official league, and this would sure be an incentive.

But I'm still the young gun in the official league. I don't really get to make rules. There are vets of that league that have been in for 5+ years.

Well if you wanted to have it mirror the official RCF league, you'll wanna do Yahoo.

Might be cool if there was a "D-League". Where winner of the D-League gets a shot at the official league, and last place in the official league has to drop down to D-League. Keys you guys always talk about having real consequences in the official league, and this would sure be an incentive.

But I'm still the young gun in the official league. I don't really get to make rules. There are vets of that league that have been in for 5+ years.
That actually sounds pretty damn cool.

You wanted a kings ransom for Tim Duncan and wouldn't let me rip you off.

You get no say in this. :chuckles:

You wanted a kings ransom for Tim Duncan and wouldn't let me rip you off.

You get no say in this. :chuckles:

I'm the Flip Saunders of the RCF League.

But man, bygones need to be bygones by now. Lol

Now on to my legitimate suggestion above... :cool:

We could have it be the same exact league, just with 16 new users. I or someone could get all the settings and rules and etc from the Vets league and use them for the Rookie league. I think Stereo's idea is pretty fantastic, honestly. Adds a whole other dimension of competition. You'll have the rookies going hard to be vets, and the vets going hard to not be demoted :chuckles:

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."