• Changing RCF's index page, please click on "Forums" to access the forums.

2014-2015 National Champs

Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bcort

Sixth Man
Reaction score
Let's get this going.

We seem scared to let JT Barrett throw downfield.

Damn, good moves but bad throw.

We're able to run it between the tackles at will, so of course we run an option outside.

Look pretty shitty.

Barrett looks real bad.

And the people here that questioned Braxton's greatness look even worse

Barrett looks real bad.

And the people here that questioned Braxton's greatness look even worse

I don't think he looks real bad at all. I think the offensive line looks real bad, not the QB play. Also not a fan of the vanilla pass play calling and the option play on 3rd down in the redzone.

I don't think he looks real bad at all. I think the offensive line looks real bad, not the QB play. Also not a fan of the vanilla pass play calling and the option play on 3rd down in the redzone.
He holds the ball too long thats not on the line. The option was a bad call but his read was even worse. Should have kept and went inside for the first.

He holds the ball too long thats not on the line. The option was a bad call but his read was even worse. Should have kept and went inside for the first.

We must have been watching different games on that option play if you think there was anyway they were picking up the 1st on that. And how is he holding the ball too long when he has about 4 attempts downfield, 1 of which was completed, 1 that was dropped, the INT where a guy was in his face a second after the snap, and the 1st 3rd down of the game where Baldwin opened the door for a free rusher.

I get that you are a staunch supporter of Braxton (as we all are), but using a red shirt Freshman's 1st game in 2 years as a measuring stick to prove your point to haters is a little absurd. If you expected anything more than this from Barrett, you had some absurdly high expectations.

Multiple times hes missed a wide open RB in the flat and got nothing out of it

But okay. Lets hope he does something in the 2nd half

Pass blocking is god awful. Wilson and Marshall look pretty sick though.

i hate watching us defend this triple option

I'll tell you what, they need to let this kid throw the ball downfield instead of trying to run the same Braxton Miller bullshit. He's not nearly the runner Braxton is, but he is going to be a much better passer. He might be a better passer right now.

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Video

Episode 3-14: "Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey"

Rubber Rim Job Podcast Spotify

Episode 3:14: " Time for Playoff Vengeance on Mickey."